• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

I just realized that our midfield is fucked again.

Giggs and Scholes don't have the legs to last 90 minutes. Ando is injured and Clev went off injured last night. Fletcher is a shadow of the player he once was and Powell is only 18 so he won't be playing a huge role this season.

We should have bought a in midfielder the summer.

Yen

Star Trek trailer looks great. Loved the 2009 one. Just hope there is a 2D screening at my local cinema (not guaranteed).

Carbonox

Star Trek trailer looks great. Loved the 2009 one. Just hope there is a 2D screening at my local cinema (not guaranteed).

Yeah Into Darkness is one of my most anticipated films of next year. The first film was fantastic and I've never gotten in to Star Trek in my life - zero interest in the universe. Until now of course, though I'm happy to just stick with the reboot line. :lol No interest in delving in to the old shit.

So this Euro 2020 tournament that's being held all over Europe. Apparently one of the reasons was so that a country didn't have to build the infrastructure for the tournament…

England doesn't need to build anything, why couldn't we just host it?

Yen

Yeah Into Darkness is one of my most anticipated films of next year. The first film was fantastic and I've never gotten in to Star Trek in my life - zero interest in the universe. Until now of course, though I'm happy to just stick with the reboot line. :lol No interest in delving in to the old shit.

Same. I watched TOS when I was 7 (my dad wanted to watch it, but used me as cover haha) but nothing apart from that.

Giggs and Scholes don't have the legs to last 90 minutes. Ando is injured and Clev went off injured last night. Fletcher is a shadow of the player he once was and Powell is only 18 so he won't be playing a huge role this season.

j6dCDflLncDA4.jpg

That is one crazy looking smile

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3001890/title/aluko-signs-for-chelsea-ladies

Or just kept Pogba.

Yen

Euro 2020 idea is crazy. It'll mean each match is filled with neutrals. Though, a match at Croke Park would be amazing.

Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Carragher (c), Skrtel, Henderson, Sahin, Allen, Suso, Downing, Suarez

Jones, Cole, Coates, Sterling, Shelvey, Assaidi, Wisdom.

Danish Team of the year

Anders Lindegaard
Lars Jacobsen - Jores Okore - Daniel Agger - Andreas Bjelland
William Kvist - Christian Eriksen - Niki Zimling
Nicolai Jørgensen - Andreas Cornelius - Michael Krohn-Dehli

Poor Bendtner. :lol

Fernandinho from Shaktar is pulling a Hazard and said he will be playing in Manchester in January but hasn't said which team.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...-star-claims-he-moving-manchester-january-18?

Except Hazard never fucking said that, no matter how many times you repeat it. After being asked City or United the journalists asked "Which colour do you like, red or blue" Response "I like both"... Of course all the English toilet press took that as : Hazard says he will play in Manchester!!! That whole saga was a true showing of how pathetic English sport press is.

Danish Team of the year

Anders Lindegaard

Except Hazard never fucking said that, no matter how many times you repeat it. After being asked City or United the journalists asked "Which colour do you like, red or blue" Response "I like both"... Of course all the English toilet press took that as : Hazard says he will play in Manchester!!! That whole saga was a true showing of how pathetic English sport press is.
pretty sure he did say he was going to Manchester actually, think it was at the French PoTY thingy.

Kyoufu

Newcastle XI v Bordeaux: Elliot, Tavernier, Williamson, Perch, Ferguson; Bigirimana, Abeid; Ranger, Marveaux, Sa Ameobi; Sh Ameobi

NILE RANGER IS PLAYING ROFLLLLLLLL

You know you goofed during the summer Ashley. You know you goofed.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Right, pre match kebab down Green Lanes then off to the Lane for Panathinaikos. Should be a good game.

Yen

#Udinese team v #LFC: Padelli, Danilo, Faraoni, Pasquale, Armero, Heurtaux, Badu, Pereyra, Pinzi, Ranégie, Fabbrini.

I think I've seen maybe two of these guys play lol

Carbonox

ITV4 TV listing: "Liverpool or Newcastle"... OR? The fuck is OR? Pick one you cunts. Don't let our Thursday evenings hinge on shoddy TV listings.

Hixx

UEFA proving once again that football's "governing bodies" give not one solitary shit about the match-going fan. All about that TV revenue. Abhorrent CUNTS.

faridmon

Danish Team of the year

Anders Lindegaard

That is a good team. Zimling and Kvist <3

Is there a good website where I can watch HD highlights of games? Youtube is SHIT

Not really. The licensing to football is a mess for online stuff, so unless whoever in your country owns the CL/Europa League/whatever league you want to watch license and are putting it online, the best you can do is watch it something like 101greatgoals.com, that is usually not HD though.

Mikel banned for 3 matches by the FA for his role in Clattenburg fiasco.

Not too surprised if there was any truth to the story about him and Di Matteo going nuts in the refs dressing room.

Not really. The licensing to football is a mess for online stuff, so unless whoever in your country owns the CL/Europa League/whatever league you want to watch license and are putting it online, the best you can do is watch it something like 101greatgoals.com, that is usually not HD though.

Not too surprised if there was any truth to the story about him and Di Matteo going nuts in the refs dressing room.

So if I don't watch the game and miss the goals on the news, there is no way I can enjoy past football games?

That is a good team. Zimling and Kvist <3

Corneliuuuuuuuuuuuuus <3

Why do you like Zimling though? Not that I disagree he's a good player but seems like an odd player for a Norwegian guy living in England to like.

So if I don't watch the game and miss the goals on the news, there is no way I can enjoy past football games?

Well 101goals usually got game highlights for most stuff, but nah, it's hell to find good highlight of anything that isn't top matches in the top leagues.

Bo-Locks

Euro 2020 to be hosted across Europe, Uefa announces

Various different European cities will host matches.

This will be a logistical nightmare.

Rubbish idea, both for the fans and the tournament. Turkey wasn't too keen, and is more interested in the Olympics. I suppose this is purely financially motivated.

pretty sure he did say he was going to Manchester actually, think it was at the French PoTY thingy.

Didn't he say it on his twitter account? Or maybe Wooden is right and the English media just trolled us all, again.

Lightning

Banned
No Podolski, Sagna or Walcott for West Brom game? Shite....

Who cares. We better win by hook or crook I don't care. Get these 3 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom