• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

It's a bit unfair that smaller clubs have to play more rounds for the CWC. If Chelsea are going to win they should be made to earn it against teams looking for a scalp.

:lol Well some of, actually most of Auckland City's players are part time footballers, they have jobs outside of football.

The All Whites were the same, amazing that they didn't lose at the '10 world cup and came higher than Italy lol.

<3 Charlie
In the words of Wilshere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VJS8dIla2I

Sunny is so fucking good lol.

Linius

Footy-GAF AOTY contender lists???

Between this

kendrick-lamar-good-kid-maad-city.jpg

Awesome album, will end up in my top ten.

Shields by Grizzly Bear my AOTY

Yes Morsel, you win! Same here :D

Linius

I want every club from Portugal, Ukraine, Turkey, Russia and Greece out. How are they doing?

I know this won't happen, but still.

FootballFan

Messi on his injury/Muller record:

"As I keep on saying, the record is not an obsession for me, I've heard my team-mates saying they are going to help me beat the record but all of the goals I've scored are down to their help.

I'm not worried about it. It would be very nice to do it because I am so close. If I do it I hope I can hold onto the record for as long as Muller but it doesn't worry me.

If I can do it, great, if I can't it's no big deal. But now I am so close I'm going to go for it."

Carbonox

It's our youth/fringe team. What do you expect?

These are players who are supposed to have the potential/desire to break in to the first team. They need to learn how to play football first by the looks of it. My Sunday league team would kill this Newcastle squad probably.

Meier

If YB win, do they go in over Anzhi then? What was the result in their first game?

Edit: Eto'o gonna make sure that doesn't happen.

Kyoufu

These are players who are supposed to have the potential/desire to break in to the first team. They need to learn how to play football first by the looks of it. My Sunday league team would kill this Newcastle squad probably.

Yeah that's true, but it's a tough away game. Bordeaux are not chumps.

Saying that, Hatem would eat them all alive.

Linius

Anzhi took out two dutch teams in the Europa League too, lol.

Yeah, they played Vitesse and AZ. Expected more from AZ, but half way the season it's clear AZ is nothing this year. They got 15 points from 15 league games :p

Exactly. This is not the fault of Twente and PSV. It's because we had 7 teams in europe this year (at the start).

I expected you guys and Twente to make it to the next round. Both clubs disappointed in Europe. It's really a shame that Ajax is the last club left for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom