• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Except Hazard never fucking said that, no matter how many times you repeat it. After being asked City or United the journalists asked "Which colour do you like, red or blue" Response "I like both"... Of course all the English toilet press took that as : Hazard says he will play in Manchester!!! That whole saga was a true showing of how pathetic English sport press is.
You don't think he was interviewed separately as well? It's entirely possible everyone made up his quote about going to Manchester and deciding shortly but it seems unlikely to me. Either way, his brother (can't remember if it was Thorgan or Kylian) also tweeted about how his brother would be going to Manchester and it would be blue.

Are you guys getting these crazy ads as well?
iwEvvHrWtGdaz.png

Certain words are now pop-up windows/links

ShogunX

If we win, we go through
If we draw and Young Boys don't win, we go through
If we lose, we need Young Boys to lose

(I think)

If we lose we go out even if Young Boys lose. This is due to the weird rule that three teams would be on seven points and it then goes to a mini league between the teams in question - Young Boys would have 7 points - We would have 4 points and Udinese 4 points.

faridmon

Corneliuuuuuuuuuuuuus <3

Why do you like Zimling though? Not that I disagree he's a good player but seems like an odd player for a Norwegian guy living in England to like.

He really does remind me of Gravesen. Plus, I was really impressed with him whenever he played for thr national team.

As much as I do joke about hating Danmark, I do love the Danish team and follow it as much as I can, since Norway is shit at the sport, as you may have deduced from my 2020 WC top I own. What a great top

Euro 2020 to be hosted across Europe, Uefa announces

Various different European cities will host matches.

This will be a logistical nightmare.

Why though? You will of course have to spend more money if you want to follow around your team, but other than that, I don't see the big deal. At first, not to overstretch/test the waters, they could put certain groups in certain areas.
Like group A: Iberian peninsula, group B: GB/Ireland, group C: Balkans, etc. etc.

Wilbur

Banned
Why though? You will of course have to spend more money if you want to follow around your team, but other than that, I don't see the big deal. At first, not to overstretch/test the waters, they could put certain groups in certain areas.
Like group A: Iberian peninsula, group B: GB/Ireland, group C: Balkans, etc. etc.

Except knowing UEFA they won't do that

Wilbur

Banned
This month's FourFourTwo has an interview with Veron. He says that 'Paul Scholes is a phenomenon, incredible. The most complete footballer I've ever seen; he plays well, he knows how to dribble, he shoots well, he kicks you, he's good at headers, he plays everywhere, he scores. The redhead doesn't talk much but on the pitch he kills you.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom