• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they played Vitesse and AZ. Expected more from AZ, but half way the season it's clear AZ is nothing this year. They got 15 points from 15 league games :p

It will be funny if Anzhi draw Ajax and put dat coefficient out of its misery. Hiddink loves shitting on Dutch teams.

Sweet memories of Euro 2008.

Linius

It will be funny if Anzhi draw Ajax and put dat coefficient out of its misery. Hiddink loves shitting on Dutch teams.

Sweet memories of Euro 2008.

I hate Hiddink since that day. Acting all fucking happy to kick out his own country. He could have showed some class like players do when they score against their old club.

Arnie

Really happy for Henderson, been a great admirer of him over the last few weeks, and he's having another good game tonight.

The Vita advert is absolutely hilarious, the narrator says 'portable gaming has changed forever', yet it's only fucking Sony who haven't yet grasped this.

Are you guys getting these crazy ads as well?
iwEvvHrWtGdaz.png

Certain words are now pop-up windows/links

Had this some time ago, fucking malware shit.

You don't think he was interviewed separately as well? It's entirely possible everyone made up his quote about going to Manchester and deciding shortly but it seems unlikely to me. Either way, his brother (can't remember if it was Thorgan or Kylian) also tweeted about how his brother would be going to Manchester and it would be blue.

All the shit specificly reffered to that POTY award show as where he said it... No, I don't believe in, there's no record of it at all other than English papers completely mis translating. It's just like the he demands the number 10 and all the other bullshit that went around.

Meier

All the shit specificly reffered to that POTY award show as where he said it... No, I don't believe in, there's no record of it at all other than English papers completely mis translating. It's just like the he demands the number 10 and all the other bullshit that went around.

Is your only proof that anything was mistranslated that video? I just don't believe the story would be that widespread if it were completely false. Every media outlet reported it. I'd imagine he gave more than one interview that evening.

Regardless, like I said, I know that one of his brothers tweeted about him going to Manchester but it's irrelevant anyway. He will always be synonymous with the story either way.

LegoArmo

I fully believe Hazard intended to sign for one of the Manchester clubs (United) until Chelsea won the Champions League, and he's now probably regretting it.

Sporting´s team against Videoton.

Marcelo Boeck; Cédric; Boularouz; Xandão; Insúa; A. Martins; Rinaudo (C); Labyad; Esgaio; Valentín; Capel

Thank god this nightmare is ending tonight, I can´t take anymore embarrassing performances in Europe this season. We might break another negative record tonight, lowest attendance since we build the new stadium, I´ll doubt there will be 5000 spectators tonight.

Fintan

A mattress full of bank notes would probably help, but he'd have got a similar amount elsewhere anyway.
I bet he's relishing the opportunity to get a Europa League winner's medal. And let's not forget the Club World Cup. League Cup is looking good too. That's three major trophies!

LegoArmo

If Chelsea sign a good striker in January they could still end up challenging for the title, to be fair. But when you sign for a new club, champions of Europe, and they change their manager and go out at the group stages within 4 months, that's got to be a bit disappointing.

Arnie

If Chelsea sign a good striker in January they could still end up challenging for the title, to be fair. But when you sign for a new club, champions of Europe, and they change their manager and go out at the group stages within 4 months, that's got to be a bit disappointing.

There problems exist in the double pivot, not the striker, primarily (in my opinion). With better service into the front four, and a better balance in the team, Chelsea already have enough fire power to win games.

EDIT: fucking hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom