• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

So that's where the hate is coming from, the last two years? I honestly don't get it.

If you're the Sloane I think you are, the one posting on maniac and PCX, I already know from past discussions that you don't get it. ;) I could list a couple of reasons again but fuenf is right, main thing apart from Psychoklopp are the masses of 'fans' that went away after the 90s (when I first started despising Dortmund) and suddenly reemerged to be more annoying than ever.

Also, who else is there to hate on as a Bayern fan? 1860? Yeah. Bremen were a good target once but are rubbish nowadays (FRAAANKFUUURT). Of course we're concentrating on the team that is the largest threat right now.

Furthermore I can't stand the color yellow.

pappe

I actually liked Dortmund when they first burst onto the scene in 2009, they played some exciting football and watching Kagawa destroy Schalke was great. However, their fans are the worst. Many of them are obnoxious cunts, who simple root for them because they are succesful (not including personal friends or GAFFERS).

You know I live relatively close to Dortmund and most of the people here are Dortmund fans, simply because Dortmund is the most succesful club in the region. I became a Bayern fan during the 94-95 season –a period of time in which Bayern sucked and Dortmund was pretty succesful. I was always the lone Bayern fan and ridiculed by the BVB fans. After the tables turned, you didnt hear a thing from the Dortmund fans. Matter fact, I didnt care about Dortmund or their fans after 2002 either.

Dortmund's recent streak of success, however, brought back all those fuckers. Suddenly my Facebook is full with life-long Dortmund fans, who take every opportunity to ridicule Bayern and act like Dortmund is the best, most succesful, best run club in the world.

edit: I almost forgot the high JT factor of Weidenfeller, Kehl, Subotic, Großkreutz, Pisczek.
That's normal for any fans. If their is not successful they will be quieter and not as in your face as they will be when their team is playing and winning. Each and every fan is like that. Thats the reason some Liverpool fans ( not here) these days are much more quieter as compare to 2009. But they will be back and louder than before soon.

fuenf

Piszczek? Fucking lol

And how is a JT factor even a thing? Yeah, I hate some Bayern players, too. Doesn't necessarily make them cunts, though.

You are right. I'd like to apologize to the mentioned players. Nonetheless I think Subotic pulled a very 'cuntish' move after Robben's PK miss last season, but at the very least he's a likeable cunt. ;) His 'partying in the streets of Dortmund'-video after the first title was simply awesome.

Lightning

Banned
I think Casillas is fantastic, but Buffon's better for my money. Casillas makes a fair amount of mistakes.
I've seen Buffon and Neuer make some absolute howlers as well. They are right up there with him though but for me Casillas edges it as he is a fantastic shot stopper.

Wilbur

Banned
So does Buffon, but I agree.

Less so; there was that fucking clanger last year where he got caught out, but a lot of Madrid goals get blamed on Pepe and Ramos and Casillas gets away scot free.

I've seen Buffon and Neuer make some absolute howlers as well. They are right up there with him though but for me Casillas edges it as he is a fantastic shot stopper.

Neuer's great as well, I like when he comes out of the box and heads shit away

Buffon makes a few less wonder saves

On the other hand, he organises his defense better, controls his box better and makes less errors. Its like comparing Given to Van der Sar

Messi

Joe Hart seems like he has reaction saves. Casillas has been making more and more mistakes as time passes. I love buffon.

Zabojnik

ZQzqo.jpg

What's up guys!!!
ibaW30ADr57oVm.gif
ibaW30ADr57oVm.gif
ibaW30ADr57oVm.gif

YUUUURRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT <3 We missed you the other night. Those fucking meetings again? :D

conteshakhtarfan.gif

Anyone going to watch Fiorentina vs Roma tonight?

*rises hand*

Wait. Is DDR not in the Roma squad?

I don't know if it's directly related, but the other day Zeman said that "De Rossi has trouble getting into the spirit of the squad". Stranger things have happened, but I really don't see them burying the hatchet.

Messi

If you had to pick one poster in this thread ( not yourself) that is your favourite poster, who would it be?

I'll kick it off, mine is Slizz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom