• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.php

lambertq.jpg

Cunt.

Wilbur

Banned
Special bonus pre-derby edition

y always r we talking bout "Manchester red" or "manchester blue"? y not friendship version "manchester purple"? (becuz purple is red + blue)

and the chicharete? pinche ferguson, already takes the fucking clown of van pierncing and mandalo along with verbatov cock

i wil sing to the cheerios if vanpersie helps us ride jump to a vitcry 3 pints vs man city at eastland

Not too many in the last 24 hours however i luv christmas

I'm not even nervous about the derby.

I hope we attack though. The way we play in May was a disgrace and not befitting of the club.

Special bonus pre-derby edition

Not too many in the last 24 hours however i luv christmas
Totally needs to become a thing.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm not even nervous about the derby.

I hope we attack though. The way we play in May was a disgrace and not befitting of the club.

Yeah, I'm not nervous because I've gone into the last two expecting something positive. Now I think we're gonna get our arses handed to us, so I'm just... eh.

Maybe that will help us if the onus is on City to perform.

however i luv christmas #gtiyh

van pierncing
manchester purple
sing to the cheerios/frosties

All of these should become things

Those guys on the facebook must be jokers, surely?

channel Orange is so over-rated. Just listening through again cos I keep feeling like I'm missing something. It's good but that's it.

7/10.

Sloane

Banned
Starck just said he fucked up today.

But but but Dortmund fans crying about the ref lololol
Never understood why Bayern fans hate Dortmund so much, just because they played two great seasons and have a likeable young team? Must be boring being number one for a few decades I guess.

Also, "Torres is back"? C'mon, if someone wheeled out a corpse for Mike Tyson to fight you wouldn't claim he was back after he'd knocked it's head off!

Right?

spidye

Never understood why Bayern fans hate Dortmund so much, just because they played two great seasons and have a likeable young team? Must be boring being number one for a few decades I guess.

it's rivalry between both fan groups. nothing personal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom