• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know man, I don't know...

sEtgG.gif

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
What's your guys favorite Greek team? AEK is gonna get relegated

yay Arsenal win! will be watching MOTD later, but i hate it :lol

Wooden, you'll be happy to know I'm playing Hitman 2 atm, and it's soooooo good!

kingkaiser

So that's where the hate is coming from, the last two years? I honestly don't get it.

What about the hating last season from you guys when Dortmund fucked up big time in the CL and Bayern managed to reach the final? Also the rude comments and Schadenfreude after our lost Final? The irrational hate for Robben, Kroos, Ribery...?

Clegg

I've been out all afternoon so I've just seen the scores.

Did Torres play well or was it another poor performance with two goals?

Wilbur

Banned
What about the hating last season from you guys when Dortmund fucked up big time in the CL and Bayern managed to reach the final? Also the rude comments and Schadenfreude after our lost Final? The irrational hate for Robben, Kroos, Ribery...?

No hate for Robben is irrational

Nobody denied the penalty wasn't one. Or that it was offside right before. Still delicious. Also Dortmunds 1:0 was offside too which seems to get swiped under the rug.

Swiped under the rug? Check your shit, nobody ever said anything about any specific situation. Stark is just shit, he did so many wrong decisions, you can't even list them all. The only regular goals were Reus' and Dost's.

The penalty was obviously bullshit, the free kick that resulted in the 1-2 was no hands from Hummels either and should have been a corner and our penalty was the kind of penalty Müller would get.

Hixx

I think we need to play our final card this season. It's clear the team is lacking confidence.

Step forward...

jLXmlKWj9BJw5.jpg

Oh wow.

So it's okay to laugh at us for losing but you start to cry when we laugh at you for losing?

Yep, sounds like Bayern fans.

Plasma

Banned
Much better Arsenal, pressed and created chances nice to see us turn in a good performance after the last few games. Hopefully we can kick on now and string some results together.

fuenf

Never understood why Bayern fans hate Dortmund so much, just because they played two great seasons and have a likeable young team? Must be boring being number one for a few decades I guess.

I actually liked Dortmund when they first burst onto the scene in 2009, they played some exciting football and watching Kagawa destroy Schalke was great. However, their fans are the worst. Many of them are obnoxious cunts, who simple root for them because they are succesful (not including personal friends or GAFFERS).

You know I live relatively close to Dortmund and most of the people here are Dortmund fans, simply because Dortmund is the most succesful club in the region. I became a Bayern fan during the 94-95 season –a period of time in which Bayern sucked and Dortmund was pretty succesful. I was always the lone Bayern fan and ridiculed by the BVB fans. After the tables turned, you didnt hear a thing from the Dortmund fans. Matter fact, I didnt care about Dortmund or their fans after 2002 either.

Dortmund's recent streak of success, however, brought back all those fuckers. Suddenly my Facebook is full with life-long Dortmund fans, who take every opportunity to ridicule Bayern and act like Dortmund is the best, most succesful, best run club in the world.

edit: I almost forgot the high JT factor of Weidenfeller, Kehl, Subotic, Großkreutz, Pisczek.

Lightning

Banned
Much better Arsenal, pressed and created chances nice to see us turn in a good performance after the last few games. Hopefully we can kick on now and string some results together.
Our finishing was shite today but the poerformance wasn't bad and we were creating chances which was a positive sign.

kingkaiser

Oh wow.

So it's okay to laugh at us for losing but you start to cry when we laugh at you for losing?

Yep, sounds like Bayern fans.

Ehm yeah. He was asking why there is hate and from where it is coming...the answer is that it comes fron both sides, and yes of course it is because of the last two seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom