• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

YUUUURRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT <3 We missed you the other night. Those fucking meetings again? :D

conteshakhtarfan.gif

*rises hand*

I don't know if it's directly related, but the other day Zeman said that "De Rossi has trouble getting into the spirit of the squad". Stranger things have happened, but I really don't see them burying the hatchet.

This Zemen fellow sounds like a nightmare.

Zabojnik

This Zemen fellow sounds like a nightmare.

He's a 'my way or the highway' kind of dude. He works best with young, not yet fully molded players, who'll shit when he asks them to shit. I'm surprised Totti hasn't yet felt the need to blow off steam, but you can be sure it will happen as soon as the results aren't there to support Zeman.

Did you see my Hitman post on the previous page? :p

Nah was busy shooting assholes in planetside 2, getting shot by people in planetside 2, damn I suck at it.

Silent Assasin is pretty good. But both contracts and especially blood money are way better, is it that hd collection or how are you playing it?

Nah was busy shooting assholes in planetside 2, getting shot by people in planetside 2, damn I suck at it.

Silent Assasin is pretty good. But both contracts and especially blood money are way better, is it that hd collection or how are you playing it?

I'm playing it on PS2 :p and yeah Ive heard Contracts and Blood Money are better, will get them one day for sure!

Finding the first mission to be quite difficult :lol :(

Moobabe

If that stupid JT Gary Whitta has ruined The Walking Dead with the hashtag
#ForClementine
I will literally kick off.

If that stupid JT Gary Whitta has ruined The Walking Dead with the hashtag
#ForClementine
I will literally kick off.

Why the fuck did you bring it in here unmarked?

edit: 'It was a good save, but he's pushed it straight back into the six yard area' From an average shot which should have easily been dealt with. #Cassilas

I didn't know if it was or wasn't! He tweeted it after TWD won GOTY last night.

I don;t give a fuck about Gary Whitta. Whether he spoiled it or not makes no difference to me. But in your desire to find out whether he's spoiled it for you withut marking the potential spoiler, you may have spoiled it for everyone else in this thread who hasn't finished it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom