• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

I feel as if we are being out muscled a bit in the middle of the park.

Put Shelv to midfield, Sterling up front, Gerrard on the right.

dc89

Mancini should throw him out the window, the continued faith is letting him down. I think Souness said it pre-match; capable of great things but not a great player.

Sell him I say. Put him up for sale an let both Milan clubs fight each other for him.

Get JoJo and then lets go and retain our title.

I think the onus is on Mancini now. Keeps playing him and he keeps letting you down.

Fatty Nasri will probably take that as a complement.

The problem is we don't have a third player to step in when Nasri is playing poorly.

We need Isco. #BasedTixikiikixiki needs to make it happen.

Kyoufu

Don't go acting like a fairweather Chelsea fan on me now, I thought we were brovs in misery? First the change of avatar and now this!

I can't handle so many bombshells in one day. I need to go ly dow.

I am actually going to go ly dow right now. lol

Also Diame is amazing and needs to be bought for 3.5m ASAP.

Wilbur

Banned
Damnit. I'm not sure if we'll go after another midfielder, we still have Muntari on the bench and we'll probably try to sign a CB and maybe a striker. Still, it's a shame, really, I know he's far from being a world-class player, but he was really, really useful.

This is the argument we were making to the City fans. Now they have perennially crocked Garcia, Rodlol and Gareth Barry, whose sole contribution today was gritting his teeth at the referee.

4-2 today's a good result, saw the score and assumed El Sharaawy nicked one of them. Quelle surprise.

3Sixty

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan

Van Pursestrings still on the pitch at Etihad Stadium - searching for all the coins that got thrown.

lol

158023978-manchester-uniteds-players-celebrate-robin-gettyimages.jpg

NEED this pic without the watermark.

Amazing.

Wilbur

Banned
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/158023978-manchester-uniteds-players-celebrate-robin-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QdfeLwnXOwqhYMMt9hkqWlTUc06qrEoxJETLU8ZDtg2AlZcFCPU%2fHH0GLtgLsE1EIA%3d%3d[/IG]

NEED this pic without the watermark.

Amazing.[/QUOTE]

Rio mysteriously obscured

[quote="Salazar, post: 45239378"]Mean Streets.[/QUOTE]

Good shout. Goodfellas is the one as well

Kyoufu

To where though? He's not going to fucking pass a medical anywhere else is all the talk isn't it?

Maybe he'll join the best senegalese player in the league down at Upton Park

There will be other clubs in for him. The degenerative knee thing is a myth. He doesn't miss any games and doesn't look like he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom