• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

I thought Silva played some lovely stuff today, got away from our defenders an awful lot. He didn't provide any defensive cover whatsoever though.
His job was to create, he didn't really do too much IMO. There wasn't too many clear cut chances and he missed 2 of their best chances. Lucky for them, it dropped to Yaya for the first goal. He held the ball well and all that but I would expect more from him.

Agree defensively, he didn't track Rooney for the 2nd goal either.

D_prOdigy

There's no way we don't sign another midfielder in January.

gC9ECl.jpg

PJX

Only we could go from having total control to conceding two goals in seven minutes. Makes me ill this shit.

All started when Joe Cole came on. I would have preferred he put Suso or even Henderson on the field instead. Is there any particular reason why he put Cole?

Kyoufu

While the top spot of the league sucks, the rest of the table is WEIRD. Everyone is close to each other in points... lol

edit: LOL Spuds

Love the camera showing Rodgers muttering "Fuckin' Joe" there.

He must have lost the ball 5 times in his first 2 minutes. Can't wait for him to inflict his presence on some other gang of cunts too stupid to realised just how fucking shite he is.

And Rodgers is fucking stupid for playing him so often. I trust the guy to take us places, but his treatment of Coates, Robinson and Cole is ridiculous

He really was. Rooney, Carrick, Evans, RVP, Smalling, Young and Rafael I'm particularly delighted with.

Ferdinand was class for an hour and then had a colossal amount of brain farts.
Rooney was the star.

Carrick and Young were great too.

The others up and down, I guess RVP was quiet but he did his job well and he was never gonna be seeing loads of the ball. That shot of his, if only.

Evans it out again though. One comes back, one goes. Vidic is a decent swap for Evans though haha.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Just kill me. Organised for 90 minutes and two shoddy clearances in injury time cost us the match.

These late goals are a massive, massive problem. You can't go from 0-1 to 2-1 in injury time. It's pathetic.

PJX

That own goal was shocking by gerrard it's not even in the unlucky category

Makes it all confusing.

I wonder if Rodgers is going to bench Gerrard now that he scored an own goal. He hasn't played Coates since that own goal, so I wonder if he will do the same to Stevie.

Clegg

Magnificent result for United.

Thought Carrick and Rooney were our best players today.

It was definitely our best performance of the season too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom