• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
There will be other clubs in for him. The degenerative knee thing is a myth. He doesn't miss any games and doesn't look like he will.

That's what I thought, but when it comes to actually passing a medical which will sanction a transfer it might be a different story. Better off staying at Newcastle if you asked me, can't see where's an improvement that might want him.

You can just tell Dembele is going to need a hip operation. I bet Huddlestone is looking forward to that.

Was about to comment that the Europa League excursions must be a welcome break, Sandro's such a crucial player but he must be knackered.

Wilbur

Banned
Stoke play better football than West Ham, in my opinion.

I think when Stoke have the ball they're generally quite fun to watch; fast direct wing play.

It's when they don't - and especially up against top tier opposition - that they're cuntish chores.

Wilbur

Banned
Yaya has been crap this season. Silva wasn't all that today either. They're missing Rodwell and JM7.

Cleverly turned up today thankfully. Maybe because he's got a kid on the way.

I thought Silva played some lovely stuff today, got away from our defenders an awful lot. He didn't provide any defensive cover whatsoever though.

Empty

:lolerpool

i've seen west ham twice now. vs chelsea and today and i think they're really exciting. matter of taste i guess but it's always fun when the ball is in the box so often and the ball gets to other end of the pitch so fast. diame is great to watch especially.

An ex-West Ham player scores Liverpool's goal.
Liverpool's Captain scores one of West Ham's goals.

I must say, this is jolly nice of each team.

Wilbur

Banned
:lolerpool

i've seen west ham twice now. vs chelsea and today and i think they're really exciting. matter of taste i guess but it's always exciting when the ball is in the box so often and the ball gets to other end of the pitch so fast.

Don't think they're bad to watch either. QPR and Sunderland have comfortably been the worst for the majority of the season.

Salazar

I thought Silva played some lovely stuff today, got away from our defenders an awful lot. He didn't provide any defensive cover whatsoever though.

Mmm. Lots of room for him to slip players in down our left, too. Evra was lucky today. Especially with that shot that DeGOD saved with his shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom