• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
he'll share his medal with arsene

im doing it for you pops!

KZohb.jpg

:((((((((((((
damn you lunchbox

K1LLER7

Who have we got next week? I want some basedvida and basedshinji in my life.

However, considering how good Rppmey was today, Kagawa's going out wide.
Sunderland away I think. Kagawa to play hopefully. Valencia needs to find himself a left foot.

We signed him from Leicester City in 2000.
Did you guys give him them growth drugs. Maybe united need to do that with Bebe.

Empty

Liverpool stylin with the false 9.

Kagawa return next week will be perfect.

----- Carrick -- Cleverly -----

Young -- Kagawa -- Rooney

--------------- RVP -------------

When did Liverpool sign the black Messi??

that would be sick. cuntsia needs to be dropped, glen johnson looks more like him from last season than he does.

dc89

Mancini is not happy with Mario. Says he must think about his job, and how he has to stop throwing his talent out of the window.

On the wall for the RVP free kick - 'we had two and a half players in the wall.'

Wilbur

Banned
Mancini is not happy with Mario. Says he must think about his job, and how he has to stop throwing his talent out of the window.

On the wall for the RVP free kick - 'we had two and a half players in the wall.'

Mancini should throw him out the window, the continued faith is letting him down. I think Souness said it pre-match; capable of great things but not a great player.

I think the onus is on Mancini now. Keeps playing him and he keeps letting you down.

3Sixty

Fatty Nasri will probably take that as a complement.

Wilbur

Banned
Speaking of which, Mancini relying on Kolo Toure and a youngster in a derby is embarrassing.

Quite how Lescott has been relegated to fourth choice centre back after the sterling season he had last time out I haven't a fuckery. Nastasic is good but Kolo's been too busy knobbing housewives and injecting ketamine to attend training.

Hixx

We will beat Reading 70-0 and then draw with Man Red 3-3. This bloke called Greg told me.

Then he asked if I liked listening to Lady Gaga before fucking off.

Only half of this may be true.

K1LLER7

that would be sick. cuntsia needs to be dropped, glen johnson looks more like him from last season than he does.
:lol

A two-footed Valencia would be a beast of a player.

-----
Downing at LB?

Liverpool have the best full backs in the world.

LTWheels

When I said I would rather have Cole playing, I didn't mean for Enrique...

If Enrique is badly injured we are fucked. Been one of our best attacking players.

Yen

My family is watching Forrest Gump. This film has the best soundtrack ever (why I only realised this now, I don't know)

Lunchbox

Banned
So it's really over for Sahin huh? No top team is going to take him like this.

no no no, he's liverpools savior

some bin dippers argued with me for 3 pages in the summer how sahin's inclusion will make them elite, so its true

YOU JUST WAIT

@footballitalia: Nigel De Jong injury confirmed - out for 5-6 months with Achilles tendon damage.

Damnit. I'm not sure if we'll go after another midfielder, we still have Muntari on the bench and we'll probably try to sign a CB and maybe a striker. Still, it's a shame, really, I know he's far from being a world-class player, but he was really, really useful.

nemesun

I'm going to play Monster Hunter for long sessions so I doubt I'll watch football much. I won't miss anything anyway. This season is awful!
Don't go acting like a fairweather Chelsea fan on me now, I thought we were brovs in misery? First the change of avatar and now this!

I can't handle so many bombshells in one day. I need to go ly dow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom