• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Bradford boss: "We want to put Bradford on the map again. I want them to have a team to be proud of."

No, you don't want to put Bradford on the map again. Nobody should see that name on any maps ever. Nobody should want to consider going there ever.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^Arsenal GAF are all pretty cool.
Coppa Italia tonight, bitches! Awwwww yeahhhhh!!

They are without Radja Nainggolan, Nene, Daniele Conti, Davide Astori, Marco Sau, Andrea Cossu and Lorenzo Ariaudo.

Matri and Bedtner better score tonight.

Salazar

in the past i always bashed on arsenal. but i like bud. and i hate to see him suffering :( come to us, bud!

bud takes the piss out of United at every opportunity. A bit of suffering is in order. I mean, at least Arsenal are a wealthy club who happen to have turned to shite. It hasn't been tragically beyond their powers to evade or rectify this state of affairs.

“We are a big club with great players. One of the objectives is to win the Champions League. We will do anything we can to do it.”

vY5Y9.jpg

Arsenal really do need new scouts for Xmas.

Pre-derby

Post-derby defeat

Dim cunt.
The multi layered complexity of his psychological conditioning for his players knows no bounds.

They are favourites. They are still favourites. 5 points ahead? No they are still favourites.
I am sure as a player, knowing a team so far behind us were still favourites would really relieve some of the pressure.

Oxx

My word!

Thanks for adding me on 3DS by the way!! If anyone else would like to add me just PM me.

I do believe I have a friend invite from the illustrious Fady K on it's way :D

I was surprised that Andres' friend code was legitimate and not just a troll.

Fady K

Platformers used to be my fav. genre when I was a kid. I liked Alice in a Why-can't-we-have-games-like-this-anymore-:(- kinda way.

It had many many flaws but I still enjoyed it.

Pretty much how I felt - exactly. It really is a very rare kind of game, and better yet - it had high production values. I didn't know you played games like Alice Yurt :D Love +1

in the past i always bashed on arsenal. but i like bud. and i hate to see him suffering :( come to us, bud!

I love the Arsenal fans in here. Most of them are extremely nice. They are also among the least aggressive towards other fans. Bud owns. Freewheelin' rocks as well. The Walrus is such a nice guy. Many more.

My word!

Thanks for adding me on 3DS by the way!! If anyone else would like to add me just PM me.

I do believe I have a friend invite from the illustrious Fady K on it's way :D

Tonight my friend ^_^ Did you pick up a Wii U yet?

Kyoufu

Michael Owen has managed only 53 minutes on the pitch for Stoke City this season, averaging 13 mins P/G and yet to have an attempt at goal.

Get that in your head.

Salazar

Michael Owen has managed only 53 minutes on the pitch for Stoke City this season, averaging 13 mins P/G and yet to have an attempt at goal.

Get that in your head.

Embarrassing that we continued to pay him a wage, and that he continued to take it, for so long.

Should concentrate on the Michael Owen app, that circus mirror tour through his fucking ego.

Salazar

finHx.gif

An ongoing series of gifs showing female footballers successfully finishing chances Premier League footballers might be expected to botch.

Fady K

Speaking of games, I just bought Journey. Been meaning to for a long time.

Great choice, looks like one of the PS3 classics. Critically acclaimed, loved by many on GAF, winner of Spike VGA's PS3 game of the year. Enjoy.

No Mr Fady I haven't. I have resisted thus far, I think it will be in time for Pikmin 3 though.

I have resisted the urge as well, they overprice consoles when they first come out here, at least for a month. Waiting for the normal price! I am interested in Mario Bros. U and ZombieU seems intriguing too, I'm a sucker for horror themed games.

Haha, not want to play Corinthians?

Tomorrows game sounds like it will be hard! I hope we win the tournament though, could be the boost the players need.

It would definitely a boost. Any win counts after that horrifying 8 game run in all competitions.

I don't trust our team haha. If we can face easier opposition to call ourselves 'Champions of the World' I'm all for it.

That is the problem with our current team; despite all the talent on display, you can't trust them or ever feel comfortable that they will do their best like they did at the start of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom