• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Possible XI:

Buffon;
Barzagli, Marrone, Bonucci;
Isla, Padoin, Pogba, Giaccherini, De Ceglie;
Juvinco, Bendtner

Looks good to me.

LOLcio not even in the squad.
KuGsj.gif

ShogunX

I don't even have to troll Newcastle in this thread because they do it themselves. ty.

To be fair it looks like Sunderland are in an even worse state at the moment. After the festive period is over you could very well find yourselves a few points from safety.

Man Utd (A), Southampton (A), Man City (H), Spurs (H), Liverpool (A)

Is your next five. You could very well end up with no points from those.

sohois

How long is it? Might go for it

Vanquish, crysis 2, Machinarium, Dead Space2, Walking Dead and Splinter Cell are the ones on the hard drive btw

@Kyoufu, if I had Dark Souls with me right now, I'd be playing the shit out of it

Vanquish is like 6-8 hours i guess, pretty much in line with the average third person shooter length.

Hixx

To be fair it looks like Sunderland are in an even worse state at the moment. After the festive period is over you could very well find yourselves a few points from safety.

Man Utd (A), Southampton (A), Man City (H), Spurs (H), Liverpool (A)

Is your next five. You could very well end up with no points from those.

5 points there.

Now look at the Skunks next 5 games.

Salazar

umf the pictures in the Hobbit thread were fucking lovely

The opening scene with him on his motorbike is such a perfect illustration of what they've been able to do to the footage.

Speaking to Red Voices, ManUtd.com's podcast, Giggs was optimistic in his response when asked if the 3-2 win over City has improved squad morale: “It should do, purely because of the way we performed.

“The bench is very strong and some players aren’t even getting on it. The squad is looking good at the moment and we’ve got our captain, Nemanja Vidic coming back soon. We have got everything is in place for the busy Christmas period and the confidence of such a great result.

“We accept that we are letting too many goals in and we’ve had to come from behind too often, but the signs are there that this could be a very good season for us. Chelsea, Newcastle and City away have been our three best performances and you probably can’t get three bigger challenges.

Big compliment there, Kyoufu. Giggs is fucking barmy, mind.

Kyoufu

The opening scene with him on his motorbike is such a perfect illustration of what they've been able to do to the footage.

Big compliment there, Kyoufu. Giggs is fucking barmy, mind.

Manchester wins at our ground 95% of the time. It's sickening. :(

Salazar

Transfers rumours abound.

MEN say Wanyama and Ha-mez top the shopping list.

Do it Malcolm.

Good.

Walcott and his agent can do one. Not a solitary fucking chance are we going an inch out of our way to get a player not even RAWK's muppets (who want anyone) are sure that they want.

Good.

Walcott and his agent can do one. Not a solitary fucking chance are we going an inch out of our way to get a player not even RAWK's muppets (who want anyone) are sure that they want.
Reckon* Theo story comes from his side. Maybe scaring Arsenal or to get other clubs to up their bid.

*read hope

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Best pass accuracy in the final third (top 5 leagues this season): Barcelona 82.3%, Arsenal 77.7%, Man Utd 76.9%, Man City 76.7%, Juve 75.8%.

I'm actually quite surprised we're there, because I can't recall a single successful pass from Vucinic.

-

Osvaldo was sent off 5 times in 83 Serie A matches, while Montero took 16 red cards (record) in 266 games in Italian top level. Osvaldo has an average of 0.0602 red cards per match in Serie A. Montero had 0.0601.

Osvaldo is fucking mental. You know you're a maniac if you're being compared to MONTERO.
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom