• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemesun

This gunnersaurus meme is cray, stop picking on my team, you arseholes.. Don't make me go support Bayern now!

Y'all been warned.

FootballFan

Nsr8L.png

Hahaha.

Wilbur

Banned
agreed. say if both lose in the next round, but Arsenal tuedsday and United wednesday, who wins?

ain't nothing classier than JT

You win. Tim is betting that Arsenal get further. You are betting they don't. If they fall at the same stage, then they haven't gotten further

flawless victory

Wes

venison crêpe
YES. My Benteke top just arrived. I am strutting around the house to my wifes pitying stares.

I imagine wearing a Benteke shirt gives you Herculean strength and the graceful footwork of Natalie Portman. Those aren't stares of pity, bit the glances of acknowledgment only a demigod would be able to recognise.

Or you do look like a muppet. It could go either way.

rodvik

I imagine wearing a Benteke shirt gives you Herculean strength and the graceful footwork of Natalie Portman. Those aren't stares of pity, bit the glances of acknowledgment only a demigod would be able to recognise.

Or you do look like a muppet. It could go either way.

Bwahaha!

Salazar

Pre-derby

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini reckons Manchester United "are better" than the Blues ahead of the derby on Sunday.

Post-derby defeat

However, Mancini told a function in Italy that he still believes his team to be better than that from the red half of town.

He said: 'United have more experience but we have a much better team and play much better football.'

Dim cunt.

Empty

the seventy eighth most infuriating part of us bottling the title race last year is that it made mancini think he was a psychological genius for constantly saying 'united have already won' till city won it.

K1LLER7

the seventy eighth most infuriating part of us bottling the title race last year is that it made mancini think he was a psychological genius for constantly saying 'united have already won' till city won it.

He'll be saying it again by the time the next derby comes around. Shame it doesn't help him in the CL.

He'll be saying it again by the time the next derby comes around. Shame it doesn't help him in the CL.

I hate that he does that. It serves no purpose at the end of the day, just saves him face if he fucks up. I wouldn't mind if Mancini went, I really wouldn't

We can have Pep then.

Edit: Just noticed I'm not a junior anymore, yay! Only took me 3 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom