• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, only the best memories. I'd love to see a compilation of the best critical misses in football. Bendtner vs Barcelona in the CL has to win the prize.

That's be great. None of this 'sitter missed at 4-0 in a pub match' rubbish. The massive chances that have been fucked up, and lost teams cups and progress.

I think I recall Bendner blocking a Fabregas shot on the line against us in the first leg of the 2007 CL QF

Carbonox

The most pressing issue in Homeland - when does Dana get killed off? I've ran out of words to describe the most irritating character on TV right now.

Fady K

Man, this Barca game is beautiful. Messi with his 89th goal, unbelievable.

Hate Adrian Brody and his Ibra nose.

He was quite good in the film man ;D He is a pretty decent actor IMO.

'Cause they know they have the CL trophy in the bag

So many other teams are capable of winning the CL this season, Juve being one of them, easily.

Playing 999 on DS. Very strange but totally unique and cool.

It really is unique huh? People say the sequel is even better.

I didn't make it, forgot who did but it's just my spare account on my ps3 since my real ones friendslist is full. :( Yeah spelled like that.

Got it, will add you then : D

I've only ever Platinumed Uncharted 2.

Incidentally, UC 2 is possibly my favorite game this gen.

It's basically Indiana Jones: The Game. And I can't get enough of it.

*High five* My favorite game of this generation as well ^___________^

Barcelona 4-1 At.Madrid

untitled-13yzo5s.gif

FuturusX

Bad decisions.

Defensive back heel in your box when Messi is sniffing around looking for his 90 goal in the calendar year.

Wearing anything pink and spandex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom