• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

So many teams way up high on first place this season - Barca with 9 points above second place, Bayern Munich with 9 points above second place, Juventus with 7 points above second place, and Manchester United with 6 points above second place.

Yeah, but it's still early. Many of the teams mentioned will be dropping points come February with the return of CL. Juve also played most of their big matches at home, except against Milan and Fiorentina. The second part of the season is going to be a bitch. I do however concur that the scudetto is ours to lose.

BarceRoma. Believe. Hard.

rvy

Banned
Benfica es una mierda Cardozo es un pecho frío

291248489_a1rpz_newkquc4.gif

2007– Benfica
Appearances - 145
Goals - 101

lolololololololololol

Andres es basura. Cardozo scored 6 goals this week.

pulga

Banned
oh my god, anyone else watch Misfits? I think ep 6 of the new season just crossed a line :lol

dude drops his pants. no dick, just a lot of pubic hair

RUMOR: Napoli is going to get a two-point deduction. Cannavaro and Grava banned for 6 months. (tomorrow or tuesday)
oh my god, anyone else watch Misfits? I think ep 6 of the new season just crossed a line :lol

dude drops his pants. no dick, just a lot of pubic hair
Watched it yesterday, so stupid....

pulga

Banned
RUMOR: Napoli is going to get a two-point deduction. Cannavaro and Grava banned for 6 months. (tomorrow or tuesday)

Watched it yesterday, so stupid....

Misfits is really stupid. But omg if it's not a guilty pleasure. Can I post a pic of what happened? Technically it's not nudity...

Zabojnik

It's not Juve related, so nobody cares. I, for one, would've exiled them to Serie B, just for the lulz. Anyway, whatever makes Crybaby Mazzarri cry some more is good in my book. Last year's excuse was Champions League fatigue, this year's is gonna be these 2 points. Btw, they're doing them a favour by banning Cannavaro.

NAPOLI MERDA, NOW AND FOREVER.

City has no respect for Balobalo, they always make him look like a fool.

Lets apply Occam's Razor to which is the more likely explanation for Balotelli looking like a fool.

Is it a) Because he is a fool or b) Because there is a City conspiracy to make him look like a fool.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom