• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

lolwut?

why do you hate mou so much?

mourinho-eye-poke.jpg

and much much more. I've never liked him.

edit: that pic still cracks me up. the looke on his face lol

spidye

Because he stuck his hand in Tito's eyes? That's not a reason to hate a motherfucker. I spit on my opponents when I play football and they score.

DO YOU HATE ME?!

spitting is ok. I have an eye fetish and this shit is unacceptable

Messi

Adriano is shit we said, Adriano has saved us multiple times this season. He scores epic goals. He has made me a believer.

rvy

Banned
Adriano is shit we said, Adriano has saved us multiple times this season. He scores epic goals. He has made me a believer.

Unless I tell you someone is shit, you shouldn't take such comments in consideration. I called Gervinho after watching him once, after all. Everybody said it was bull, I couldn't tell if a player was shit after 10 minutes of watching him. Yeah, well, fuck you guys.

spidye

Unless I tell you someone is shit, you shouldn't take such comments in consideration. I called Gervinho after watching him once, after all. Everybody said it was bull, I couldn't tell if a player was shit after 10 minutes of watching him. Yeah, well, fuck you guys.

:lol. are you drunk?

falclol. athleticlol madrlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom