• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
Well I'm glad his leg is doing fine.

trolled-softly.jpg

FootballFan

In Messi's last 8 games in which he started:

Atletico Madrid: 2 goals
Cordoba: 2 goals
Betis: 2 goals
Atheltic: 2 goals
Levante: 2 goals
Spartak: 2 goals
Zaragosa: 2 goals
Mallorca: 2 goals

Don't know if Tito should use him again if he can't even score a hat trick anymore.

Fady K

So many teams way up high on first place this season - Barca with 9 points above second place, Bayern Munich with 9 points above second place, Juventus with 7 points above second place, and Manchester United with 6 points above second place.

THe French league however, is another story entirely. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place have the SAME POINTS hahaha. Awesome.

Who's posting with Fady's account?

Do I sound different than my usual self :p?

Should have been a naked hug.

A noble player like Messi deserves noble hugs! Clothes on only >_<

Jimmy jump put a beanie on him and hugged him too couple years ago.

Haha Iniesta casually juggling on the right side of the GIF.

It has been ages since we have seen jimmy jump!!

LOL at Iniesta.

Fady K

It is physically impossible for you to be hugging Messi and posting in Football-GAF at the same hours, you see.

I wish :(! It would be awesome giving your favorite player a hug. Too bad he wouldn't smile :p Nothing beats that pitch invader who gave him a bouquet of flowers! Actually forced a smile out of the guy :p

FootballFan

So many teams way up high on first place this season - Barca with 9 points above second place, Bayern Munich with 9 points above second place, Juventus with 7 points above second place, and Manchester United with 6 points above second place.

THe French league however, is another story entirely. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place have the SAME POINTS hahaha. Awesome.

Good point, season over, we should start watching the French league.

Forza Toulouse

Timurid

Lyon are starting to lose their focus now. PSG had a slow start, but now they are picking up pace plus with Lucas Moura (not that other shit lucas) coming in. They'll be coasting through ligue 1.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I didn't expect us to have a 13 pt lead over Madrid before the second leg of the league even started.

Damnnnnnnnnnnnn.

In Messi's last 8 games in which he started:

Atletico Madrid: 2 goals
Cordoba: 2 goals
Betis: 2 goals
Atheltic: 2 goals
Levante: 2 goals
Spartak: 2 goals
Zaragosa: 2 goals
Mallorca: 2 goals

Don't know if Tito should use him again if he can't even score a hat trick anymore.

Bring back Ibrahimovic
(pen)

FootballFan

lolTerminator

Don't you get that just for finishing the game?

Did you get the Boss emblem in MGS4 then? And when I tried playing GoW on Hard, I got stuck on the first Cyclops :p

Haha yep, you just play the game on hard and the story is 2 hours. smh.

Yeah did the Big Boss Emblem, if you include my runs before the trophy patch I have finished MGS4 around 14 times lol. I still feel like playing it every now and then.

The game gets some hate here but I loved it(not the best in the MGS series but it was awesome)

You got the MGS4 trophy? Kudos brah. I have like 3/4 more playthroughs for the completion medals before doing the BBE run. It definitely gets tedious doing this but the end is near. I'll return to it some point in the future though as I was getting burned out.

Yeah, it isn't easy. I finished in 3 hours and 10 minutes.

casillas have not been world class this season

Yeah wtf is up with that? Odd to see Casillas who is usually Madrids top 3 players of the season being their weak link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom