• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

We should be able to give you a hell of a match. And no Ribery means you'll be playing pretty straight forward (possession-oriented hell), without too much creativity.
Cool.

Yeah it's an exciting match. May the better team (Bayern) win.

edit: looks like I dodged the ban hammer, pew. Would've been extremely stupid to go out like that. *relieved*

Yen

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC
As mentioned earlier, Raheem Sterling has agreed a 5-year deal, could be signed by weekend. Good day for #LFC

#SterlingCavaniFuture

dc89

4x7C2.jpg

dEVp3.png

Giroud looking dapper.

But he played for Bayern too.

Look at this draw, it's fucking awful.

Bayern München - Borussia Dortmund
Final in the quarter finals? Boring!

Kickers Offenbach - VfL Wolfsburg
The 3rd division team gets the worst possible draw. I think they're celebrating right now, such a big club with huge history coming to them, must be an awesome way to quit.

VfB Stuttgart - VfL Bochum
What the hell is this? Why not the other way around? Will be an empty stadium in Stuttgart again.

FSV Mainz 05 - SC Freiburg
I guess that's okay, but still.

fuenf

But fuck Bayern -> Fuck Olaf Thon, right? Yeah :D

Going by the concept of transitivity this appears to be right :(

Look at this draw, it's fucking awful.

Bayern München - Borussia Dortmund
Final in the quarter finals? Boring!

Kickers Offenbach - VfL Wolfsburg
The 3rd division team gets the worst possible draw. I think they're celebrating right now, such a big club with huge history coming to them, must be an awesome way to quit.

VfB Stuttgart - VfL Bochum
What the hell is this? Why not the other way around? Will be an empty stadium in Stuttgart again.

FSV Mainz 05 - SC Freiburg
I guess that's okay, but still.

Yeah the winner of Bayern / Dortmund will probably go on to win the cup, I'm not really interested in the other games either.

So, my Granny passed away this evening and I feel incredibly bad. I am just sitting here not knowing what to do

Sorry, man :(

So, my Granny passed away this evening and I feel incredibly bad. I am just sitting here not knowing what to do

Sorry man! I have been visiting my Auntie recently in the hospital cause she is not well and she keeps talking very depressingly :/ People around her are dying and it is one of the worst places I visit.

pulga

Banned

Really sorry to hear that man. My granny is basically my mom, I wouldn't know what to do without her :( Go be with family/friends!

Meier

:( I'm so sorry to hear that. All 4 of my grandparents passed away. Never met my mom's dad actually.. he went very young. It is tough but it's even harder on your parents.. so go give your mom or dad a big hug.

Messi

You know you think you are ready, but you are never ready. I am glad she is not in pain anymore though. She had a stroke 7 years ago and lost her ability to talk, eat, walk ect. So I like to think she is happier now chatting it up wherever she is

dc89

You know you think you are ready, but you are never ready. I am glad she is not in pain anymore though. She had a stroke 7 years ago and lost her ability to talk, eat, walk ect. So I like to think she is happier now chatting it up wherever she is

Yup my Grandad (dads side) had a stroke. It really impacted on his life, lots of medication, had difficulty in communicating at first. My nanna had to move into a warden controlled flat with him and stuff. He gradually got better, a bit more mobile and could talk again. But his quality of life was never the same again.

He had another stroke and then died. :(

The best memories of my Grandad was when he used to take me to the shop down the road from where they used to live, before he got ill. :( I know how you are feeling messi.

GorillaJu

So we've got Kevin Gameiro lined up if Sturridge deal doesn't work out? I'm sure PJX is having an aneurysm over the idea we'd pass up a French international for an English one.

dc89

I hate League of Their Own. But Kompany is on this one... and oh boy it's a Kompany Love in!!

We've had AGUUEEERROOOOOOO. We've had Jamie Redknapp kissing Kompany's arse. We've had him described as one of the best defenders in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom