• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly Brook is incredible

A-gBYD4CUAEPhIr.jpg

Edit: I think fox is posting crap.

I want to avoid Dortmund, but there is no way that United can match up with Dortmund next, so I don't care who United face next.

bud

Kelly Brook is incredible

iKtMbjL9uw4tj.gif

i want her to shit and piss on my face, and when she's done, i want her to tell me to open my mouth so she can spit in it before she slaps me really hard after which she uses the very bed sheets that i will sleep in later that night to clean her ass.

i want her to shit and piss on my face, and when she's done, i want her to tell me to open my mouth so she can spit in it before she slaps me really hard after which she uses the very bed sheets that i will sleep in later that night to clean her ass.
I personally just want to knob her. But each to their own.

rodvik

Bradford eh? I will take that. Cant have Chelsea winning this thing, if they do they will equal our total that would be just wrong. :)

Arnie

Condolences Messi, the day my Nan dies ill be an absolute wreck.

I'm going to see my other grandma tomorrow who lives in a care home, but her memory's got so bad she doesn't even know who I am. It's shredding stuff, but you have to keep seeing them, and they're thankful for the company.

Also, on a more football related note, I'd rather take Gameiro over Sturridge, if we've lined him up as a backup.

Good news about Sterling, too, but he'd been mad not to sign a contract with us.

GorillaJu

Also, on a more football related note, I'd rather take Gameiro over Sturridge, if we've lined him up as a backup.

Good news about Sterling, too, but he'd been mad not to sign a contract with us.

I've never seen Gameiro play so I can't really agree or disagree. What are his main characteristics?

Timurid

What is your vendetta toward Kagawa about? Is it a bitter Korea/Japan rivalry thing because you're a k-pop fanboy?

I have nothing against kagawa/japan. I just like messing with kidA about him.

Also, Gameiro is a poacher just what you guys like need. The only problem he hasn't seen much game time since he joined PSG. So you can't expect him to start knocking in goals right away.

GorillaJu

Damn can't millionaires afford some style? Those suits are awful. Rooney's is actually the nicest there by far, but he's wearing a dinner jacket. Hernandez's looks okay too. But Kagawa's looks like a high school prom rental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom