• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

kmb80.jpg

GorillaJu

Hello ladies of the world. Please do not wear excessively high heels if you don't know how to walk in them without looking like a velociraptor.

Hello ladies of the world. Please do not wear excessively high heels if you don't know how to walk in them without looking like a velociraptor.

The only thing we as men can do is discourage our lady friends from wearing said heels. I usually just bitch enough that I'm going to have to carry them or the shoes to get the gf to wear flats. Although she looks damn good in heels so sometimes I put up with it.

pulga

Banned
Im going to sleep. When I wake up, I better not find there's a Madrid-Juve in the draw. :mad:

Enjoy your Barcelona, gunners.

FootballFan

It will be the 21st December here as soon as the draw finishes. End of the world.

Can't wait for all the threads tomorrow about the end of the world!! lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
pulga said:
Im going to sleep. When I wake up, I better not find there's a Madrid-Juve in the draw. :mad:

Enjoy your Barcelona, gunners.
Guaranteed to happen:

Man United vs Celtic/Gala/Valencia
Juve vs Madrid/Madrid/Madrid

And expect the less popular teams to get each other first.

Christmas video from Milan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIKZg3IOvLk
The horror. Boateng isn't that bad, compared to the others.
So anyone who has a team in the CL, who do you want to avoid?

Everyone. But mostly Barcelona, Bayern, Borussia Dortmund and Manchester. So that leaves PSG and Schalke 04.

Also, lol Napoli.
I'm guessing Ibra taught him that. Oh, btw he said this yesterday:
I always believed in myself, now I'm an example for other people. My career will be amazing anyways, even if I won't win the Champions League.
Talk about being confident.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte “I want to say good luck to Tito Vilanova, who has to face a much more important battle than football. I hope to see him back on the Barcelona bench as soon as possible."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom