• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Oh don't get me wrong he's fantastic, but we can't afford spend that much money on a player we don't really need (PADOIIIIN). Shakhtar wanted something close to 25 million last summer!

Eh, all we need to do is get rid of dead weights like Iaquinta (and, say, Matri) once and for all and stop buying useless reserve players. This season we're getting an additional 40-50M€ boost from CL. We'll probably never spend 35M€+ on a single player, but if Marry had the opportunity to sign two 25M€+ players of Willian's calibre, you can be sure he'd go for it in an instant.

Vidal, Willian ... that's the sort of players we'll be looking for in the next few years. Players on the verge of greatness.

Champions of Europe.

610x-8.jpeg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
lol Napoli. Pasquato 1-1

Pasquato????????

PASQUATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIVES

Eh, all we need to do is get rid of dead weights like Iaquinta (and, say, Matri) once and for all and stop buying useless reserve players. This season we're getting an additional 40-50M€ boost from CL. We'll probably never spend 35M€+ on a single player, but if Marry had the opportunity to sign two 25M€+ players of Willian's calibre, you can be sure he'd go for it in an instant.

Vidal, Willian ... that's the sort of players we'll be looking for in the next few years. Players on the verge of greatness.

+ 30-40 from the stadium. WOOT!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Terrible from Premier Ass on the goal. One man to track and he let him get there first.

fuenf

This season we're getting an additional 40-50M€ boost from CL. We'll probably never spend 35M€+ on a single player, but if Marry had the opportunity to sign two 25M€+ players of Willian's calibre, you can be sure he'd go for it in an instant.

I wouldnt be so sure, I mean look at Bayern a couple of years ago I would have said the same thing. Things can go fast if the management sees the right player.

pulga

Banned
I wouldnt be so sure, I mean look at Bayern a couple of years ago I would have said the same thing. Things can go fast if the management sees the right player.

I'd haunt Marotta from the grave if he ever spends 40mil on a DM, and doesn't sign a Higuain/Villa/Cavani type. :mad:

Ushojax

lol Leeds

Gave the ball away from their own kick off, keeper shits himself.

Zabojnik

Well, by 'never' I really meant 'the next few years', while we'll be (still) recovering from the nearly fatal blow that was Farsopoli and transitioning into a more stable & sustainable business model. We certainly seem to be on the right track, I only wish we could count on Serie A as a whole. Small chance of that.

Zabojnik

I didn't think that I'd care, but seeing Napoli eliminated from Coppa Italia would give me great pleasure. COME ON BOLOGNA! It would be the perfect finish of a 'great' week for Napoli. Defeat against Bologna in Serie A, 2 points deduction + Cannavaro banned, CI elimination. A man can dream.

Ushojax

Great goal. Leeds realy needed to hang into that 1-0 for longer than they did.

Ushojax

Torres is still laughable. Does the hard bit but then fucks up the final product.

Shiit, great game (for Dortmund fans that is).
Götze is sick. You can see him Messi_ing up in terms of scoring ability.

All around awesome.

Messi

Madrid players wishing Tito a speedy recovery <3:

Casillas: "Tito you have the strength to beat this. It's the strength of football and the strength of people. Impossible to have a better team. Impossible for you to lose this match."

Marcelo: "People are more important than any color or emblem. You'll win this match, Tito. All the love in the world."

Sergio Ramos: "Cheers for Tito and his people, we are all one football family. Big hug from the bottom of my heart."

Nuri Sahin, cedido en el Liverpool: "Cheers for Tito Vilanova. I hope he gets well soon".

Arbeloa: "Wars are won after fighting many battles and the secret is to fight until the end. You've all our support. ¡Fuerza Tito!".

Morata: "Cheers for Tito.I hope he gets well soon".

Casillas you classy fellow :( so good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom