• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@Zab, I'll be shocked if Milan make it out of the first leg without being down three goals.

@Jurt, Do you think this is the end of Cunte/Quagliarellalalalala feud? Can we get back to making sure he doesn't rot alongside Matri on the bench?
I sure hope so because we NEED him.

ARIBTRO

DI

MERDAAAAAAAAA

Both hands around Quagliarella, and the right one grabbing his shirt. Quagliarella didn't complain, to his credit, but fuck that should've been a penalty.

His end product and decision making in the box has been a bit suspect, granted. He's looked dangerous as fuck every time he's been near the ball though.

Yeah he's looked good as usual. It just made me laugh that he crossed when he should have shot and then shot when he should have crossed.

ShogunX

Ahh fuck it. Throwing £5 on Blackpool to come back and Derby to go on and win.

Pays £56.00 if it comes in.

Hmmm throw Juventus into the mix and it pays £168.

Nothing wrong with a dream signing... lol

But no, I didn't think that. I did think he wanted to play in the premier league though so I could watch him every week play.
Who do you think Arsenal will buy in the window? Seems like you actually will spend some money...what are the rumours suggesting?

D_prOdigy

ibuvjFr4ZweVmQ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom