• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

eAaqA.png

lol
even fm is a juve fan

Yen

jose enrique sanchez ‏@jose3enrique3
In the way to the hospital.... Maybe my baby is coming today!!!! I hope everything is going fine!!!!

Kagawa returning to first team training on Monday.

Let me get this straight:
Slight knock, should be okay for weekend.
Bit worse, 2 weeks maybe.
Actually a serious injury, a month just like Ashley Young.
Progress is slow, will be a couple of more weeks.
Nah not back yet, will be a 2 month absence.
Back for the derby.
Hasn't even trained yet.
Next Monday.
Sorry next next Monday.

Shinjuri indeed.

Arnie

jose enrique sanchez ‏@jose3enrique3
In the way to the hospital.... Maybe my baby is coming today!!!! I hope everything is going fine!!!!

ata legggooooo

Nandos and Hobbit looks like it's happening tonight. Traded Hitman for the Far Cry deal today, and Far Cry's fucking amazing. And I get to watch Raheem spank Jol tomorrow. Merry Christmas.

Zabojnik

What time are Juve on? Gonna watch some before I go out, I'm slowly falling completely in love with this team. They were really good last weekend.

I like you, Wilbury. I don't care what fade says they say about you. From now on I'm going to imagine that this is you, not Neville. <3

garylovesjuve.gif

Tc91

ata legggooooo

Nandos and Hobbit looks like it's happening tonight. Traded Hitman for the Far Cry deal today, and Far Cry's fucking amazing. And I get to watch Raheem spank Jol tomorrow. Merry Christmas.

I wish I found that Far Cry deal for £4 before it ran out :(.

--

I think I have landed United in the shit on FM, signed Messi for 30m + 180m over 48 months or something ridiculous after winning the League + CL.

I'm losing around £15m every month.

Yen

Gary Lineker &#8207;@GaryLineker
I've just had a facial and I bloody loved it. There, I've said it. Great or girlie?

_44635402_gazza90512.jpg

Just watched the Milan-Pescara highlights. Fuck, Milan! What are you doing defensively? Dormolivo is awful defensively. Let Pescara get an unmarked header. Then when Pescara hit the post, Amelia was in AWFUL position.

And then like, great build up in the first but Pazzini proved to be an even worse striker than Matri. Ball across the six yard box and he misses it. Thank fuck for Nocerino. Without the own goals I think the game would've ended differently.

Zabojnik

Just watched the Milan-Pescara highlights. Fuck, Milan! What are you doing defensively? Dormolivo is awful defensively. Let Pescara get an unmarked header. Then when Pescara hit the post, Amelia was in AWFUL position.

And then like, great build up in the first but Pazzini proved to be an even worse striker than Matri. Ball across the six yard box and he misses it. Thank fuck for Nocerino. Without the own goals I think the game would've ended differently.

So you're saying they won't make it past Barca? Is this what you're saying?

Hixx

Just been for a quick drink and some of the shite you hear is unbelievable. In the 15 mins I was told:

O'Shea and Brown are signing for Celtic.

We have bid for Lallana, Wanyama and Milner.

It's no wonder people always feel underwhelmed with our transfers
KuGsj.gif

The people who were supposed to save Brøndby pulled out in the last moment, after being exposed as having links with hardcore hools and neo nazis, having lots of scam businesses and such. :lol

On top of that their two next home games are played without spectators at all which means a big lose of money for them, the fine they got from the game against us they also haven't paid but instead set up a donation page that supporters can pay it for them, as it was them who did it! Lastly Denmarks #1 betting site has suspended betting on their matches, this could really happen soon! :D

The people who were supposed to save Brøndby pulled out in the last moment, after being exposed as having links with hardcore hools and neo nazis, having lots of scam businesses and such. :lol

On top of that their two next home games are played without spectators at all which means a big lose of money for them, the fine they got from the game against us they also haven't paid but instead set up a donation page that supporters can pay it for them, as it was them who did it! Lastly Denmarks #1 betting site has suspended betting on their matches, this could really happen soon! :D

I hope Brondy turn it around and smash their way to a hundred consecutive league titles

Zabojnik

You should totally organize a "Fuck Brøndby!" parade, Wooden.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juventus: Buffon; Bonucci, Barzagli, Caceres; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Quagliarella, Giovinco

Quagiovinco.

LETS DESTROY THEM

Zabojnik

CHI NON SALTA E' UN COSSU DI MERDAAAAAAA, LALALALALAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Tardini will be almost empty, I presume? Too bad for the spectacle, but Cellino doesn't deserve a single euro after the shit he pulled this time. Hope our guys are properly motivated. Last match before the break and all.

LET'S DO THIS!

39.jpg

Salvadora

Rafael Benítez drops Real Madrid hint for his options after Chelsea
Rafael Benítez appeared to hint that Real Madrid were interested in him taking over at the club should José Mourinho leave the Bernabéu in the summer.

Asked about life after Chelsea by the Spanish radio station Onda Cero, the interim manager at Stamford Bridge said: "My future? I know things but I am not going to say anything about Real Madrid because I think I shouldn't do so."

"We know there's interest from Germany and Real Madrid," the presenter said, to which Benítez replied: "I don't know." The interviewer responded with: "I do ..." to which Benítez replied: "I know things but I think I shouldn't say ..."

Benítez added: "As for Germany, I was working with a TV channel there so I was going a lot, watching a lot. I like German football because in some ways it is similar to England. The clubs are well structured, they are organised economically, the stadiums are full, there is respect. I think there are lots of things that are good."

Real's coach, Jose Mourinho, responded to Benítez's comments by saying: "As a Chelsea fan i would hope that he wasn't thinking about Madrid during game with Corinthians."

Benítez explained: "When I accepted Chelsea's offer I did it because I thought it was a good option. Last year when I left Inter I knew I had to wait for an opportunity like this. Logically, I am studying the market to know what options there are and when they might appear.

"The teams at the top win more than they lose and it's hard to get into those circles. The teams near the top that interest me were not available at the time. When you wait for a top team, things have to go very, very badly for them for that opportunity to appear.

"I never said I would never train a team like Chelsea. I have a challenge which is to try to win and do things well. Winning people over is a question of time. Sometimes I don't understand the chanting against me. [But] I am focused on the game and I don't know what's happening in the stands.

"I knew when I left Inter that I would have to wait a bit. But I said to myself: 'I can't keep waiting because I'll be here for two and a half years.' And then Chelsea appeared, a team I have been able to watch closely, a team I knew well, with five trophies to play for ... it was a good opportunity."
Benitez at Madrid would be a sight to see.

@Zab, I'll be shocked if Milan make it out of the first leg without being down three goals.

@Jurt, Do you think this is the end of Cunte/Quagliarellalalalala feud? Can we get back to making sure he doesn't rot alongside Matri on the bench?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom