• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Fry

"IBRA hnnnggg"

"Best in the world"

*checks team*

Anderlecht

/dead

But that goal came from a reflected ball and it was scored from outside the area. You should basically rate their keeper if you want to evaluate his goal.

And no keeper in the world would have saved that.

Viruz

"IBRA hnnnggg"

"Best in the world"

*checks team*

Anderlecht

/dead

Mi0CVzk.jpg

I want more.

Meteorain

Just got back from the pub.

They ofc showed the Utd match. What an atrocious match. Utd are pathetic.

Caught the tail end of the RM - Juve game. Lol Vidal.

Also come back to find myself spammed with the Ibra goal gif. Goddamn sweet jesus, what a goal.

Clegg

This lad is supposed to be quite good. And he looks like Fellaini , but with a better pass. Get on it, Moyes.

Paris Saint Gremain youngster Adrien Rabiot insists he won't remain at the club just so they have a Parisian native in the squad.

And Rabiot admits he will not allow himself to get into a situation like that of Mamadou Sakho, who many felt stayed at PSG for too long due to a sense of loyalty before his move to Liverpool this season.

"I know it is important to the leaders and supporters. But that's not enough.

"If it is to be set aside on the day where others players are recruited in my position, it is not worth it.

"I do not want to live the way Mamadou Sakho did.

"After a while, when he realised he would not play much, he took the decision to leave and he did well.

"If a new midfielder is recruited in the winter transfer window, it will change the game for me. I would then think about my future

Ok next-gen bros, so Sleepless asked me to create a list of people who are getting the next-gen systems. I used the 3DS friend code doc and already did quite a few names, just looking through my last posts....

Please edit your names and when you're getting the system(s) into this doc.

Quote this post to get the link!

:)

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Could Kagawa even go back to Dortmund? Everytime I see them play MhkI'mnotevengoingtotrytospellit is ballin' playing the 10 role.

Elchele

Ok next-gen bros, so Sleepless asked me to create a list of people who are getting the next-gen systems. I used the 3DS friend code doc and already did quite a few names, just looking through my last posts....

Please edit your names and when you're getting the system(s) into this doc.

:)

Haha, I'm already there. Good
I'm going to convert my USD into pesos next week in black market to get my PS4 moneyz

We were gud.

Evans/Jones solid at the back. Rooney and Kagawa both played very well and even Giggs had a positive influence.

We really should have scored at least 3. I'm amazed we only scored once.

Shinji Gifs

Good stuff.

Seen some highlights, I really don't know how Giggs does it. I mean the consistency isn't there at all but somehow he just has these games where he is brilliant. At his age it's pretty insane.

Glad Jones and Evans got another game at CB, really want to see more of that, especially Jones.

The penalty was on Vidal and the red wasn't for the elbow

Even your defender, Nesta, said that both of the above are allowed in Serie A

Next

I didn't even watch the game, I'm just saying that it's nice to see him punished, even if it was unjustified, because he gets away with nasty shit all the time in Serie A. I was referring to the red card.

Clegg

Good stuff.

Seen some highlights, I really don't know how Giggs does it. I mean the consistency isn't there at all but somehow he just has these games where he is brilliant. At his age it's pretty insane.

Glad Jones and Evans got another game at CB, really want to see more of that, especially Jones.

Evans/Jones is beginning to look like a promising. They haven't played enough as a combo to really get a sense of how good they can be, but what we've seen so far is encouraging.

Carrick wasn't great, which is a bit of a concern tbh. And for all the talk about Januzaj and his big CL debut, he didn't even get on the pitch. That's probably a good thing though. Meant Shinji was playing well enough for Moyes to keep him on the pitch. There was a point around the 70th minutes where the cameras cut to Ashley Young preparing to come on. Thought that he was coming on for Kagawa, but Hernandez came off instead. Rooney switched to striker and Kagawa went to 10. They actually combined very well for those 20 minutes. It's something that I think Moyes should have another look at.

scently

We were gud.

Evans/Jones solid at the back. Rooney and Kagawa both played very well and even Giggs had a positive influence.

We really should have scored at least 3. I'm amazed we only scored once.

Shinji Gifs

FUUU that's a lovely move by Shinji. Definitely his best game for us by far.

Evans and Jones are a good partnership. Both are comfortable with the ball. Evans in particular can drive out of the defence and actually deliver a meaningful ball/pass. They should both be ahead of Rio.

scently

Holy fuck that wedding

;_;

Hold me GOT bros, hold me :(

Lol. GoT/ GRRM is so good. The way he writes and sets up events is class. I haven't read a book that has grabbed me as much. I am currently slugging through the second to last book of the Malazan Book of the Fallen. The story is just over the place. Any body got a good fantasy novel suggestion that I should check out?

Evans/Jones is beginning to look like a promising. They haven't played enough as a combo to really get a sense of how good they can be, but what we've seen so far is encouraging.

Carrick wasn't great, which is a bit of a concern tbh. And for all the talk about Januzaj and his big CL debut, he didn't even get on the pitch. That's probably a good thing though. Meant Shinji was playing well enough for Moyes to keep him on the pitch. There was a point around the 70th minutes where the cameras cut to Ashley Young preparing to come on. Thought that he was coming on for Kagawa, but Hernandez came off instead. Rooney switched to striker and Kagawa went to 10. They actually combined very well for those 20 minutes. It's something that I think Moyes should have another look at.
Need to be careful with Januzaj. Might be a good idea to keep him on the bench on the weekend too, play Kagawa instead.

I do like the Jones/Evans combo. Sadly between them there is a fair bit of uncertainty there and Vidic, generally speaking, sures things up a bit more - but I do think it's time to make the switch. Jones in particular should IMO play CB regularly. Think we're all agreed we need another body there, not really sure who but somebody with a bit of pace for sure.

Need to be careful with Januzaj. Might be a good idea to keep him on the bench on the weekend too, play Kagawa instead.

I do like the Jones/Evans combo. Sadly between them there is a fair bit of uncertainty there and Vidic, generally speaking, sures things up a bit more - but I do think it's time to make the switch. Jones in particular should IMO play CB regularly. Think we're all agreed we need another body there, not really sure who but somebody with a bit of pace for sure.

Norwich is a week from now anyways. He's played a lot this season with the first team and reserves.

Guerilla have already won the 'ugliest character design' award for next-gen. Not only is the model aesthetically poor, its proportions make the graphics and animation look shit.

iCJ7mS7HLr3AC.gif

Thankfully Ready At dawn have picked up the slack with Sir Galahad

GorillaJu

No don't you fucking do that. I just dropped a midfielder for your stringy ass little anchovy in Fantasy to save moneys.

Top Bottom