• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Elchele

Sure you can, but what would you do?

I live in São Caetano do Sul - São Paulo.

iEIBEOLqpi8xK.png

2098 kms, 24hours
hmmmm, are you rich like Quiche?

Elchele

How many hours by plane? I have no idea really.

I'm not rich, no. :(

But São Caetano do Sul is like the best city to live in around here.

Don't really know, I'm hoping airplane tickets between Argentina and Brazil to be cheap.

Really? nice, so it's much safer than the average brazilian city?

Guess I'll have to wait to know in what cities Honduras is going to play first, I don't really feel like going to a huge city like Rio

arkon

Ohh so that's why. I always wonder why it is said that he writes fast yet there is a 4 yrs interval between Way of Kings and the next book in the Stormlight Archives. Good to know.

Yeah. If you look at it from that perspective, it's not great. Then you look at the books he's released in other series and yeah his output is still prolific. That's what keeps him writing so consistently. Taking a break from one series and working on something else. Keeps those juices flowing. Or so he says.

Fry

Don't really know, I'm hoping airplane tickets between Argentina and Brazil to be cheap.

Really? nice, so it's much safer than the average brazilian city?

Guess I'll have to wait to know in what cities Honduras is going to play first, I don't really feel like going to a huge city like Rio

Really.

http://exame.abril.com.br/brasil/no...cidades-do-brasil-para-se-viver-segundo-onu#2

Go and train your portuguese already.

It's safe as it can be for a brazilian city (not really safe), but I have never been mugged or anything in my life.

Elchele

Really.

http://exame.abril.com.br/brasil/no...cidades-do-brasil-para-se-viver-segundo-onu#2

Go and train your portuguese already.

It's safe as it can be for a brazilian city (not really safe), but I have never been mugged or anything in my life.

pfff, portuguese is poor man's spanish baby!

Good, I always listen to people complaining about Rosario becoming dangerous now but I've never felt so safe in my life haha. The only things that annoy me are hobos and street dogs. Clearly they have never been in Honduras, capital of murder MWHAHAHA :(

pulga

Banned
can I meet your sister?
In what part of Brazil do you live in anyway? I'd probably go to the closest cities to Argentina-Brazil border

edit: I really need to buy a Honduras jersey (pulga pls, send me one)

How the fuck am I supposed to do that from Rome :lol You're more likely to find one than I am, so ship 'em over!

FootballFan

Actually no, but Yurt is being especially salty about this. Pique, seriously? :lol

Alrighty then. Nights guys.

Say that when Yurt's awake.

So just after the city game I became unwell and am now in hospital :(

Missing all the football sucked but using this hospital browser makes me want to kill myself!

What happened? Get well soon Keith. <3

Holy fuck that wedding

;_;

Hold me GOT bros, hold me :(

Holds WJD

FootballFan

Basically a combination of all the stuff magicians use. A plant, some trap doors, some clever contraptions, some clever camera work/line of sight stuff, and some misdirection.

Wow Copperfield doesn't fuck around, bans you for revealing his secrets.

#FreeGarethBale
#FreeWilbs

FootballFan

You came off the bench

Fresh legs, against tired legs

against 10 men

Against a midfielder playing for the first time in his footballing career in LB

the stage is set

it's your time, surely
Still flops

90 MILLION

Probably the best post ever.

RIP gafGarethBale
LOL GarethBench

14 hours late..lol

Can't be the doge though.

edit: Just went to that thread and people actually ruined the meme. I mean, that meme wasn't funny after a couple of weeks, but people really just use any shiba inu pics and add some weird language to it like it's that fucking cat meme.

Zabo getting us all in trouble.

Zlatan is going to destroy Portugal.

Hopefully, not seeing Ronaldo in the world cup would infinitely amuse me.

Ok next-gen bros, so Sleepless asked me to create a list of people who are getting the next-gen systems. I used the 3DS friend code doc and already did quite a few names, just looking through my last posts....

Please edit your names and when you're getting the system(s) into this doc.

Quote this post to get the link!

:)

Thanks, updated the OP.

Top Bottom