• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

How is it a goal scoring opportunity when it's Chamakh?

I was thinking it was a cynical yellow at first but it's a borderline one at full speed it looked like Ramsey would be back

Edit - nah he wouldn't get there

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
wait, is arteta suspended for the capital one game or the next premier league game?

Next domestic fixture, which is Chelsea.

It's only a 1 game ban, 3 is for violent conduct.

Linius

I even doubt if it's really a foul, there was almost nothing going on there. I thought the EPL was such a tough league where refs didn't whistle for everything?

Besides he was so far out and there were other defenders who could come in there. Bullshit.

@Liverpool fans, would you start Coutinho against Arsenal? Read on RAWK that the shoulder injury he got has a one in a million chance of recurrence, and would not have stopped him from going straight from having it in a sling to doing full training again, so he should be close to match-fit in theory.

Linius

I doubt hanging back like this will do Arsenal any good. They better just try to get out there and maybe make a second.

Elchele

Official: De Gea; Smalling, Jones, Evans, Evra; Nani, Carrick, Cleverley, Kagawa; Rooney, van Persie.

Stoke, as last page:
Begovic; Cameron, Shawcross (c), Huth, Pieters; Walters, Palacios, Ireland, Nzonzi, Arnautovic; Crouch

ron-paul.gif

Top Bottom