• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
You just know that Palace can't hold this up another half.

Of course not, this is a textbook CL week performance. Big team is leggy and vulnerable but the opposition is too feeble and will crumble pathetically in the last half hour.

Palace had some fight in them on the first day against Spurs, this display doesn't shock me.

Linius

Of course not, this is a textbook CL week performance. Big team is leggy and vulnerable but the opposition is too feeble and will crumble pathetically in the last half hour.

I'm afraid our game will be the same tonight. Luckily we play at home against the bottom team in the league. Usually we are shit in post CL matches.

Klopp sucked our soul. Arsenal comeback in the second half, believe!

I think it is the stadiums.

Back when we played at Highbury we always looked better at the smaller stadiums than the bigger ones.

Now we play at the Emirates and we just do not perform at the small stadiums, but look a lot better playing in big stadiums.

Might sound crazy, but it is something I have noticed down the years.

call that an Eagle????

th

that is an Eagle to be proud of

Arnie

This American pundit on NBC is fucking hilarious. Some of his lingo is nonsense.

Alongside Robbie Earl he sounds like fucking Jesus, though.

Footage of BENTEKE arriving. The secret sauce.

spidye

Neuer - Rafinha, Boateng, van Buyten, Alaba, Lahm, Robben, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Ribéry, Müller

No Götze :'(

Pep pls

Plot twist: the eagle that Lazio uses is the one that was used by Benfica and the reason why Bernabé no longer works for Benfica

haha, clearly he has calmed down with the flamboyance. ditched the red and white ribbons.

seriously, the same???? is there only one eagle capable of flying around stadiums because Lazio also lent him to Albania for a game

Top Bottom