• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Linius

Suarez and Gerrard will be licking their lips watching the areas we concede bloody freekicks from.

Kny.gif

MrKaepora

haha, clearly he has calmed down with the flamboyance. ditched the red and white ribbons.

seriously, the same???? is there only one eagle capable of flying around stadiums because Lazio also lent him to Albania for a game
Bernabé has several eagles but only a few can stand the enviroment of a stadium during a games day. When Lazio contact him for the first time, he only had one that was used to this kind of show and was the one that Benfica, who started this kind of show before the games, used. Bernabé was an employee of Benfica at the time and Benfica didn't like the stunt, so they fired him.

We have two eagles today, Vitória and Gloriosa.

Bernabé has several eagles but only a few can stand the enviroment of a stadium during a games day. When Lazio contact him for the first time, he only had one that was used to this kind of show and was the one that Benfica, who started this kind of show before the games, used. Bernabé was an employee of Benfica at the time and Benfica didn't like the stunt, so they fired him.

We have two eagles today, Vitória and Gloriosa.

ah, had no idea that Bernabe was the name of an eagle trainer.

Manager

BBC reporter @ShamoonHafez:
"RVP, Kagawa and Cleverley start for #MUFC"

"Fellani and Januzaj on the bench for #MUFC"

Stoke:
Begovic; Cameron, Shawcross (c), Huth, Pieters; Walters, Palacios, Ireland, Nzonzi, Arnautovic; Crouch

Ash_69

I never thought I would see the day that another football player has a worse haircut than sagna however I think chamahk has gone and done it. Thank god we got rid of him and gervinho. Not even Arsenal's glorious football could take away the pain those three brought to my eyes.

Tc91

Shamoon Hafez ‏@ShamoonHafez 2m
RVP, Kagawa and Cleverley start for #MUFC

Shamoon Hafez ‏@ShamoonHafez 1m
Fellani and Januzaj on the bench for #MUFC

Manager

Official: De Gea; Smalling, Jones, Evans, Evra; Nani, Carrick, Cleverley, Kagawa; Rooney, van Persie.

Stoke, as last page:
Begovic; Cameron, Shawcross (c), Huth, Pieters; Walters, Palacios, Ireland, Nzonzi, Arnautovic; Crouch

Top Bottom