• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Timurid

Zow66YV.gif

Magique!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Nobody is scared of United anymore. Even the bottom feeders are getting points at Old Trafford. For the first time in my life I'm looking forward to playing them.

GorillaJu

To be fair to United, Southampton are truly excellent when they're up for it. A draw is disappointing, no question about it, especially when you put your best XI outside of defense.

Definitely makes the result vs Newcastle taste slightly less sour to me, but the real competition is with Arsenal, who are playing wtf-stupid-tier good.

City will probably waver vs West Ham in a bit here.

doicare

Ah good another game that United were the better side but they drop points because of bad luck. If any other team win the premier league it won't be because they're better than United, it'll just be down to dumb luck.

jtb

Banned
compared to the corresponding fixtures last season, Arsenal actually didn't drop any points in the fixtures played so far. but it is nice to be top of the league.

good to get the momentum going early in the season though.

Ingeniero

Ah good another game that United were the better side but they drop points because of bad luck. If any other team win the premier league it won't be because they're better than United, it'll just be down to dumb luck.
wtf you are joking right

Arnie

To be fair to United, Southampton are truly excellent when they're up for it. A draw is disappointing, no question about it, especially when you put your best XI outside of defense.

Definitely makes the result vs Newcastle taste slightly less sour to me, but the real competition is with Arsenal, who are playing wtf-stupid-tier good.

City will probably waver vs West Ham in a bit here.
To be honest considering how we're playing I'd say Arsenal are just well above our level at the moment, so I really don't get frustrated when they win. I don't know how this has happened, but it has.

United are fucking shite, though. Legitimately slugged. Any team can go to Old Trafford and come away with something. Watching them is going to be great this season.

bud

we're witnessing the death of manchester united football club and all clegg can talk about is arsenal and wenger

please clegg

manchester is burning

the flames, they are not red

they are blue

Top Bottom