• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Haha that Stoke player walking through the whole United midfield there, was that Cleverley trying to tackle with his back to the player?
inJ0jJFxVgqBM.png

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It's funny and all but this Stoke don't defend properly, they won't hang on.

Such a shame Chelsea have such a strong squad.

Jose said this a month a go when the draw was made.

"My thought is that I have to make a decision, and my answer is the Under-21 team will have a very good experience in the Capital One Cup," said Mourinho, who claimed the League Cup twice during his first spell at the club and has long recognised the competition as a means of injecting momentum into a campaign. "If people think it's not an important game, why should I think it's an important game? If it's an important game you give time for the players to rest, equal conditions to both teams. If the organisation thinks the game is not important, why should I?

" But we play Sunday against Man City and we play Tuesday against Arsenal. When the people that decide the fixtures play us on the Tuesday after a Sunday match and Arsenal play on the Saturday (against Crystal Palace), it's something that I have to accept, because I have no other option, but I have to prioritise. The league is more important. After that we go to Newcastle, too, and probably it will be a good chance for the kids to play a good match."

So don't worry about it you will probably win!

qindarka

Banned
United are at home and it's less than 10 minutes in. They are still heavy favourites, bit too early to mock them I think. For all we know, they end up winning it 10-1 and we salivate all over them in 2 hours time.

All teams will concede stupid early goals now and then.

Top Bottom