• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Tc91

Who is this fucking negative nigel co commentator on Al Jazeera?

He is the biggest cunt I've heard. Talking crap about our formation all game and now laughing at our celebrations.

sohois

I guess it is Sturridge's day after all.

Also am grateful for that United goal. Anything to prolong the slug's reign. He needs a few seasons to drag them into a Souness like hole
:p. I personally think that Moyes will improve greatly once he gets more time to make his own transfers

GorillaJu

Who is this fucking negative nigel co commentator on Al Jazeera?

He is the biggest cunt I've heard. Talking crap about our formation all game and now laughing at our celebrations.

Yeah, they're cockwallets. They literally laughed at Liverpool's team sheet when asked "if you were a United player, would you be afraid of this team?"

Then we beat you.

phaze

:lol Wasn't watching the game, what the hell was that about ?

10493439754_a8d4bf8472_o.gif

Poor decisions by Lambert today. Benteke should have come off at the 60'. He was invisible in the second half. And Weimann needs to see the bench, he has been poor for weeks now. Our finishing in General has been awful this season.

perroloco

Neo Member
Here it comes, hay manitos que se viene, el Clasico.

Ancelotti, no me falles gordo cabron xd.

cristiano is strong and handsome he´ll destroy barcelona's defense fairly easy.

vamos, hostia puta!!!!!!!!

GorillaJu

Don't know what you're talking about but "Coldplay" is pretty inexcusable.

lol.

619 is the San Diego telephone area code. Lots of pride from locals for some reason with those three numbers. The San Diego Chargers (football team) are mortal enemies with the Oakland Raiders.

Top Bottom