• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Ah well, as you were for the top 4 contenders (and I include Everton in that)

Bloody Stoke :(

Even when Sturridge is playing below par, he keeps popping up with goals :D

At least one/both of City and Chelsea will be dropping points tomorrow

Lukaku>>>Benteke

sohois

Goddamn that bullshit pen... stole from us a a fair chunk of Alberto and Allen time.

Well, it strange really but in regards to the performance it was certainly Liverpool's finest of the season. Coming of the back of what I would call the worst performance of the season that is quite a turnaround. The game really was won in midfield, and despite the hat-trick of Suarez the MotM should really go to either Hendo or Lucas, who were both outstanding. As I mentioned at half time, this seems to be the perfect formation to take on Arsenal. It is strange how just 2 weeks ago Arsenal fans were bullish about the forthcoming match whilst Liverpool fans cowed over the midfield problems, yet today one might see opposite reactions.

There are really no criticisms to bring up for that performance, given the bullshit nature of the pen.

Blablurn

NEW RECRUIT

BXfy8yGCYAEwfHc.jpg

Nargi who?

VERANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What's up dude

im sure she likes it rough in her ass

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The thing with United is that these kinds of performances don't build confidence. They provide short term relief but 3 of United's 4 wins have been against Palace, Stoke and Palace, you can't play this badly and start pushing for top 4. Boring 1-0 wins can do that but these crazy games are the sort of thing teams like Newcastle do, and they never achieve anything. Every game half the team is walking off the pitch knowing they were dogshit and will be dropped immediately.

Yen

Everton could really prove a threat in the Merseyside Derby now they have a decent manager (plus Lukaku up front).

GorillaJu

What an interesting PL season this year. The table looks almost like what you'd expect in 92 or 93, with Southampton and Crystal Palace in the league, Arsenal at the top and Liverpool and Everton both in the top four.

Fucking Ray Hudson is such a shitty commentator. Doesn't let his partner finish his sentences, keeps interrupting with such shitty color commentary. STOP FUCKING INTERRUPTING YOUR COMMENTARY PARTNER YOU RUDE MOFO!!

Bumhead

Banned
So I had a 6 team accumulator today and it's lost because of a last minute equaliser by a 10 man Millwall team away at Reading.

At that point you might as well just give up. Absolutely stupid.

Yen

Goddamn that bullshit pen... stole from us a a fair chunk of Alberto and Allen time.

Well, it strange really but in regards to the performance it was certainly Liverpool's finest of the season. Coming of the back of what I would call the worst performance of the season that is quite a turnaround. The game really was won in midfield, and despite the hat-trick of Suarez the MotM should really go to either Hendo or Lucas, who were both outstanding. As I mentioned at half time, this seems to be the perfect formation to take on Arsenal. It is strange how just 2 weeks ago Arsenal fans were bullish about the forthcoming match whilst Liverpool fans cowed over the midfield problems, yet today one might see opposite reactions.

There are really no criticisms to bring up for that performance, given the bullshit nature of the pen.

Think we should go with the 352 with today's midfield (today's entire line-up actually) and then bring on Coutinho. Coutinho can be amazing but who knows how he'll be after a month without games.

moojito

Oh thank god, there's another English classico stream. I don't have to put up with that annoying American + Geordie combo any more.

GorillaJu

Think we should go with the 352 with today's midfield (today's entire line-up actually) and then bring on Coutinho. Coutinho can be amazing but who knows how he'll be after a month without games.

Agreed. Cou shouldn't start - this midfield should start, barring any freak incidents like illness or training injury.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So will Sky cut the ad breaks during half-time and go straight to the live second half or will we be 15 minutes behind for the whole game?

sohois

Coutinho has no chance I think, too much competition in his spot. Lucas has to carry on playing like he did today to be in with a shout

Does he? What no.10s do Brazil have? Granted they may shift someone like Lucas Moura into the centre but Coutinho has surely put himself front and centre for a spot

Top Bottom