• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

bud

pathetic. absolutely pathetic.

this is why united are not going to qualify for champions league football next season.

Another truly awful performance.

But just maybe the result which can help build some momentum.

Absolutely awful show though...so many bad performances...Evra the worst.

Tc91

Fuck me. We were quite lucky but I'm happy Moyes actually made some positive subs, Januzaj changed the game completely.

You still haven't answered for your crime, sir. Raiders avatar, 619 in username, what gives?

Been using this name for a long, long time, it's a Rey Mysterio thing.

And I decided to wear a Raiders avatar because our most vocal Raiders fan got permed.

I'm a Bengals fan.

TL4J8EQ.png

Southampton pls!

Fergie

Banned
Bad performance but be positive subs changed the game. Better than nothing and thank fuck. Moyes go positive.

Adnan just beats players so easily.

Whatsapp is so much better than the thread at times.

The heated arguments lol. Me included.
Well no worries of bans. ;)

Hindle

Banned
A great sign of character for Moyes to bring his team back......... However this is a game he should have won with his eyes closed.

Teams like Spurs, Arsenal, hell, even Everton or Villa are going to take points away from them.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Fuck me. We were quite lucky but I'm happy Moyes actually made some positive subs, Januzaj changed the game completely.

Im unsure whether he is actually the real deal, or just much better than our alternatives, when he comes on he really makes a difference, he is endlessly positive in a team that seems to love passing backwards at the moment.

Tc91

Our wide players have to be Adnan and Shinji from now on. Nani was absolutely woeful today, no need to boo him but them long shots were just stupid.

Things were getting quite congested in the middle when Shinji kept coming central and when our main attacking threat down the left is Evra something is wrong. RVP looking as isolated as ever.

On to the Classico. Come on Barca.

deroli

OMMGGG we won?? DERBYSIEGER!!! And Weidenfeller saved a penalty by KBP? hahahaha... It's just like he said a couple of months ago: Dortmund is his favorite club ;)

I haven't watched the game because the derby too much drama for my little heart :( I always have huge expectations but they get shattered whenever I've watched the derby. So since 2010/11, I refuse to tune in and instead try to kill time in a different way. Like... going for a walk, taking out the trash, cleaning up my room. Yeah. Time always goes by so slowly during the derby. But this whole derby "boycott" thing worked very well - until last season, when we lost at home. So I broke my very own rule, watched the following derby and, of course, we lost again. That's why I reverted again to ignoring the match. And it worked obviously! :)
Also, I did not drink my morning coffee out of my Dortmund cup today - just like on tuesday, when we beat Arsenal. That can't be a coincidence. I'm sorry little cup, you served me well for over a decade - we went through thick and thin, celebrated great titles together just like we also experienced some very bitter defeats - but on matchdays, you will remain in the cupboard from now on, at least for the next weeks. We all have to make sacrifices for the good of the club.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Havent been keeping up but how is Bale doing atm? Has he played much at all?

Tc91

Im unsure whether he is actually the real deal, or just much better than our alternatives, when he comes on he really makes a difference, he is endlessly positive in a team that seems to love passing backwards at the moment.

I rarely watch the reserves (ask KidA) so I don't know what he was like for us there but I've seen the videos and what not.

That's the thing, because he is so young and not phased by anything he will try to impress and can produce something out of nothing (Sunderland game) but yeah our alternatives are in shocking form. We can't keep relying on a 18 year old though.

Top Bottom