• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Tc91

Shamoon Hafez ‏@ShamoonHafez 13m
Hughes says he is "disappointed" with the result as Chicharito should not have been on the pitch "because of a rash tackle on Huth"

:lol he has some nerve when Palacios should of been off for a 2 footer on Clevz then picked up another yellow and fouled again 2 minutes after the card.

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd 5m
.@Persie_Official praises Adnan Januzaj impact: "I've seen lots of young players but I can honestly say he's in the top 1 or 2."

Godnan.

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 16m
Brendan Rodgers says Steven Gerrard showed he is a "top, top, top, top player" today.

Brenton pls.

Suen

:LOOOOOOOOOL! Pique didn't even react at first when Bale hit him, only after he saw the ball go through. Fucking Barca cunts.

Zabojnik

barca and refs once again

brendannod.gif

:lol he has some nerve when Palacios should of been off for a 2 footer on Clevz then picked up another yellow and fouled again 2 minutes after the card.

Godnan.

Brenton pls.
Adnannnnn. He had a nice impact, didn't do anything that changed the game directly in terms of the goals but he just gives an added impetus.

Somebody (I think you) said Kagawa and Adnan should both play on the wings but not sure I agree. Kagawa was bad today. Didn't help the team as a whole were shite but he was just carrying water, I'm okay with players cutting in but you need to go and effect the game. But yeah everyone was so bad I don't want to blame any one person too much - apart from Evra who is a disgrace.

Another disgrace - fans boo'ing Nani. Never heard that before at OT. A real low point, just don't understand it.

Tc91

Adnannnnn. He had a nice impact, didn't do anything that changed the game directly in terms of the goals but he just gives an added impetus.

Somebody (I think you) said Kagawa and Adnan should both play on the wings but not sure I agree. Kagawa was bad today. Didn't help the team as a whole were shite but he was just carrying water, I'm okay with players cutting in but you need to go and effect the game. But yeah everyone was so bad I don't want to blame any one person too much - apart from Evra who is a disgrace.

Another disgrace - fans boo'ing Nani. Never heard that before at OT. A real low point, just don't understand it.

Yeah Shinji had a bad game today, cutting inside just made it all too congested, I don't know if that's cause Stoke set up that way cause he managed it quite effectively vs Sociedad.

The team got booed off at half time as well don't know if you was watching at that point.

Totally unconvinced by Madrid playing with no striker against Barca. Just doesn't work.

Ronaldo doesn't like it and he isn't good at it against good players. Bale isn't good even to do it IMO.

Just concedes so much of the pitch to Barca and means your best players are on the fringes.

Raptor

Bale is not used to this kind of theatre I mean lols.

he is looking better though, asking for balls, making runs, is a matter of time now.

Isco should be in instaed of Khedira, Ramos should be in the defense and Pepe should be subbed by Illarra.

Im not that much confident we could even tie.

:(

Yeah Shinji had a bad game today, cutting inside just made it all too congested, I don't know if that's cause Stoke set up that way cause he managed it quite effectively vs Sociedad.

The team got booed off at half time as well don't know if you was watching at that point.
I missed that, not good but has happened before. Think it happened against Blackburn last season?

But to boo one player specifically when he's being subbed off - that's really pathetic and Nani didn't deserve that. Think it was a case of him taking the flak for the team there.

Top Bottom