• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Suen

I fucking hate Ancelotti. Fucking hope some player strike the ball so hard on his face that he flies back to Turin from the impact where some Juve fans can finally fuck him in the ass while singing "JUVE, STORIA DI UN GRANDE AMORE"

Fuck you Benz.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I fucking hate Ancelotti. Fucking hope some player strike the ball so hard on his face that he flies back to Turin from the impact where some Juve fans can finally fuck him in the ass while singing "JUVE, STORIA DI UN GRANDE AMORE"

Fuck you Benz.

YES

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I have never seen anyone worse than Khedira in my whole life

what the fuck is he doing

what the fuck is his role

what the fuck is his purpose in life

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
True, but he needs play time. Want to see him play good.

So do I, a fully fit Bale is thrilling to watch. But right now he can't even hit the target from 25 yards, he's months away from full fitness.

Suen

Missed most of it, was Bale playing better than Di Maria?
He's done better than Di Maria, definitely did more as well. Kinda disappointed by Di Maria so far but he's not been horrendous...mediocre mostly. Yet Benz came in for Bale....Anceloli.

We're having Benz and Khedira out there....it's like playing with 9 men. Might as well let Barca score some more goals.

Top Bottom