• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

GorillaJu

I missed that, not good but has happened before. Think it happened against Blackburn last season?

But to boo one player specifically when he's being subbed off - that's really pathetic and Nani didn't deserve that. Think it was a case of him taking the flak for the team there.

Booing your own player as he comes off is really harsh on them. Didn't watch the game but I feel sorry for Nani after hearing that.

Suen

Ramos for sure, there is no way on earth he lasts 90 minutes without another yellow. I have money on it being Busquets he "fouls" too. Anyone else want in on this?? lol, Ramos red sweepstakes
My bet is on Ramos. You can predict it easily just like predicting a red in a Roma/Lazio derby

Seria A English commentators always put me to sleep, although tbf I'm not sure if its entirely their fault.

iTwnUZ5a9Zhix.gif

Suen

Bale is not used to this kind of theatre I mean lols.

he is looking better though, asking for balls, making runs, is a matter of time now.

Isco should be in instaed of Khedira, Ramos should be in the defense and Pepe should be subbed by Illarra.

Im not that much confident we could even tie.

:(
Yep, Isco in, Illara in and put Ramos back in defense. Ancelotti is fucking high, Ramos collects enough cards as a defender...and now he puts him further up? Fucking lol. Also in with Jese!

Suen

Good play, we need to create more of those chances. Ancelotti you fat fucking Italian turd, put in Isco and Jese already.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Our bribes? Barca let their players save potential Madrid goals with their hands :lol

I'll never forget the game against Elche this season, that shit should be taken to Interpol.

Tc91

I missed that, not good but has happened before. Think it happened against Blackburn last season?

But to boo one player specifically when he's being subbed off - that's really pathetic and Nani didn't deserve that. Think it was a case of him taking the flak for the team there.

Yeah it was sad, he seemed a bit upset/pissed off with it as well throwing his arms up in the air.

Booing your own player as he comes off is really harsh on them. Didn't watch the game but I feel sorry for Nani after hearing that.

There was some ironic cheers when his name got called out that he was going off then nearer the touchline he got boo'd and Adnan got a huge cheer.

Them fans seem to of forgot who put in the cross for RVP's goal. Great cross from Nani as well.

Suen

I'll never forget the game against Elche this season, that shit should be taken to Interpol.
Ushojax pls. If it was Elche I wouldn't care but this is Barca. We need those three points.

All of a sudden I'm watching Bein Sports with Murica commentators.
Watched it before switching to sky. It made even El Clasico embarrassing to watch. I felt so dirty listening to the commentators :lol

Linius

Watched it before switching to sky. It made even El Clasico embarrassing to watch. I felt so dirty listening to the commentators :lol

I'm just laughing at the commentry now. All the streams I watch are shitty anyways :/

I wish Ajax and Barca were on the same paid channel. I can't buy subscriptions for everything I want to see :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't get why this particular fixture is always THIS shit every fucking year

Juve-Inter is almost always a spectacular.

Suen

Hahahahaha skysport commentator "Maybe it's time to introduce Benzema". Doesn't even try to hide his Barca support.

Top Bottom