• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Tc91

"brilliant warp speed attack from the dark invader sets up the kid..."

oh my god.

you get Hudson whilst the co commentator on Sky just said.

"well forget about Edward scissor hands, I think Pedro is Edward scissor feet"

.... wat?

gamma

tumblr_m6as2lkeQ51qgsisio1_500.gif

miserable

Fuckin Ancelotti, this is so frustrating
honestly i was hoping Barca would score 2 more so there wouldn't be room for excuses

congrats Barca-GAF
Madrid is shite, Ancelotti is shite
fuck

Raptor

Congrats Barca fans!

We just didn't had luck this time, IMO it should have been a 2-2 tied.

Barca looked more compact aqnd more in tune but we looked menacing aswell.

Modric, Jesse, Isco, should be in the starting lineup always, Jesse specially is way superior to Benzema is not even funny!

Good game and congrats Barca and this first win in the first clasico.

FootballFan

Even though I don't like that Bale is at Madrid, it was good to at least see him shoot.. Feel kinda bad for him, not his fault he was way overpriced and that Perez is a fool.

carvajal is really poor.

That's what I said(in a different way) when Panty raged at me and got banned, but he really is barely an improvement on Arbeloa, which is the worst compliment lol.

Manager

Anyone know if Isco is supposed to be 100% fit or carry some small injury? Someone today said he's a bit out of form or something?

Seems like Real could've used him in offense tonight...

FootballFan

What would be the best line-up? No Ramos in midfield, something else?

I would have played

----------Benz--------
CR7-----Isco--Di Maria-
-----Modric--Khedira----
Marcelo-Pepe-Varane-Ramos
-----------Lopez

Di Maria instead of Bale. Isco in there. Ramos at rb, I know he is not amazing at defending, but he is better than Arbeloa or Carnival lol.

That is what I would do
in FIFA

Raptor

What would be the best line-up? No Ramos in midfield, something else?

Yes, Illarra should have been there from the start, Isco and Modric with him, Jese, Ronaldo and DiMaria on front.

Carvajal, Varane, Ramos and Marcelo on the back.

Ramos and Khedira on the middle was a huge mistake, we had no way out of there, there were no chances at all, when Illarra came in things changed.

Carlo fucked up.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Bah, that sucked.

Its our fault, we let them play at their pace in the first half and just like always we turn it up to 11 when theres 15 minutes left.

Illara, Jese, Modric, Varane ... good stuff there, but it sucks to be 6 points away at this point without there being a clear difference in level of play.

Oh well, congrats Barca fans.

And lol at people wanting Ancelotti out, be patient.

Top Bottom