• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Tc91

Was it Arnie who said Ben Arfa's boots were nice?

Are those new Preds? Nasri is wearing them I think. Shinji had them on yesterday as well.

Suen

Next up, Rube. /Timurid
I have little hope against Juve but maybe we can pull of a miracle and win. We're lucky we won against Milan because they are so shit this season...otherwise they would have buried us a long time ago with our defense. Kaka was unlucky to not score a third as well.

Fucking Stoke cunts hitting Shinji

ib10Gwliiyl40F.gif

:lol

Such scumbags.

Was it Arnie who said Ben Arfa's boots were nice?

Are those new Preds? Nasri is wearing them I think. Shinji had them on yesterday as well.

Was I.

They're gorgeous.

Clegg

phaze

Goddamn russian hd streams not letting anyone in after first 4 minutes. 200 kbs it is I guess.

Mata come and join Arrse you don't deserve this.

-----------Ramsey---Arteta---------
Mata--------------Ozil-------------Cazorla

Goddamn russian hd streams not letting anyone in after first 4 minutes. 200 kbs it is I guess.

Mata come and join Arrse you don't deserve this.

-----------Ramsey---Arteta---------
Mata--------------Ozil-------------Cazorla

SAF criticised Arsenal's transfer policy of signing "clones"; players that are similar to each other

Marc

Good start from Chelsea, but the lack of Mata is insane.

For me he was the best player in the premier league last season, and is one of the top players left in the league. Mourinho says a lot of things about youth, playing better football and so on and yet his actions are clearly contrary.

Oh, Spurs and Swansea are playing (against Hull and West Ham respectively).

I had no idea. Feels bad having to play EL. Your weekend games never get televised.

phaze

SAF criticised Arsenal's transfer policy of signing "clones"; players that are similar to each other

SAF can eat a bag of dicks. When did we do that before Ozil anyhow ? Can't really think of anyone.

Was joking about the transfer, I know it's not gonna happen, it just pains me to see Mata treated like this.

Top Bottom