• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

dalVlatko

Tim Howard is doing commentary for NBC on the Chelsea/City game.

A little weird that an active player is doing commentary for the league he is playing in

LTWheels

Just noticed that Real Sociedad v Almeria is on after the City Chelsea match.

What's the chance of another Liverpool goal this weekend?

AAAAAAAAARH fucking Cahill.

City to win, probably by some Toure goal where he just keeps running at Cahill that keeps backing until he can easily put it in the goal.

ATF487

Love seeing Borini get a goal, hopefully he kicks off

Forgot about this time of year; the clocks don't change here for another few weeks so all the games are slightly later. Good thing on Saturdays but gonna miss an hour of Chelsea/City since my NFL team is playing

edit: apparently it's just next sunday that it changes here, oops

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Excellent excellent game.

Roma win with 10 men? Well well, it's gonna be up to us to stop this bullet train innit

Blablurn

1322614330-fcb_schwarze_mis_20131027-140837-2209.jpg

Hindle

Banned
City to win this today 2-1.

Although I think Hull are certainly capable of getting something against Spurs, I'm still going with a 2-0 win to Spurs.

Suen

Guys, last time we won against Milan at home was 2010! Not that long ago but it still feels nice to win against such a big club! Parolo was among our best players today and he's been brilliant in the latest games. Hope this is a sign of better things to come from him. Our defense is still our biggest problems, we need Paletta back asap.

Zabojnik

Guys, last time we won against Milan at home was 2010! Not that long ago but it still feels nice to win against such a big club! Parolo was among our best players today and he's been brilliant in the latest games. Hope this is a sign of better things to come from him. Our defense is still our biggest problems, we need Paletta back asap.

Next up, Rube. /Timurid

Top Bottom