• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

As I was saying to Yurt on Twitter, we need Pepe back desperately.

Also, Vidal needs a substitution. He's losing concentration.

Edit: Frank, nothing makes Allegri look like a genius. I'd love to see the Matri goal though. I saw his second chance which looked very typical Wondering how shit/good it was.

Apparently Zlatan intends to score another backheel today to make it 3 in a week.

He's nuts. I love that he thinks this is in his power to decree.

GorillaJu

You guys are talking about Llorente like I used to talk about Carroll.

Carroll had some excellent performances. If Llorente has some like those, then it'd be a great deal for Juve considering he was on a free, while we paid 35m for like 5 good games :p

Zabojnik

You guys are talking about Llorente like I used to talk about Carroll.

I've seen Carroll play for Liverpool. Even at his best he was just terrible. A total foreign object.* Llorente is slowly, yet steadily improving, imo. He'll be our Giroud, I can feel it.

*Okay, I've probably seen him in four, maybe five matches. :p

Elchele

Centurion? What a bad ass name.

centurion-racing.jpg

^that kind of people are called 'negros' in Argentina

Suen

hahaha Kakaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Could have been a third Milan goal there. Fuck we're playing so bad.....as soon as Milan scored that first goal we switched off. Not creating any chances anymore, and our chance of creating more opportunities kinda disappeared with Cassano going off. We're done here, just defend and get one point you useless cunts.

Top Bottom