• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Some sloppy shooting + Perin beasting, otherwise great performance. He's adapting. I'd really like to see a Vucinic - Llorente - Tevez attack. Doesn't have to be a classic 4-3-3, just ... all three playing together. Fuck defending against merda teams like Genoa or Catania. At least for 45mins.

We're stuck with 3-5-2 in Serie A, Conte confirmed as much. -_-

Yurt leccaculo!

LOOOL come on, they're sensational.

and It's Garcia, not Zeman, so I'm okay with that.

Garjon

WTF Cech?

it has been coming, City look much improved since HT and have begun to control the midfield, though knowing City this season, it won't last.

Great strike from Aguero but Cech really was put off there for some reason.

Walshy

Couldn't have moved to a worse fucking club, then.
Exactly. I mean he still has talent we see it all the time, but its usually his confidence that lets him down.

Not saying Chelsea fans don't support him, I'm sure they do but he was nearing iconic status at both Liverpool and Atletico. Sure, injuries have ruined that extra burst of acceleration he used to have but at Chelsea he's not the main man, he was behind Drogba, Lampard, Terry etc. That says more about him as a player rather than it does about Chelsea as a club.

If Torres had stayed at Liverpool he would of still been geting at least 15 league goals a season. The team was built aroud him.

Although Im sure he doesnt care considering the amount of trophies he's won since joining Chelsea

Let's face it, kallisto. Roma culo today.

Culo when you are in ten (maicon red card at 65') and manage to win the match against Udinese which was unbeaten in 22 home games?

I call this great Streght and immense mettle.

Here the match statistics:

BuOGdNO.jpg

We haven't stolen anything, we deserved to win.

I wasn't being serious, kallisto, didn't even see the match. Just wanted to get the banter started, since we usually only get one post a week from you. :p

Having said that ... ROMA LADRONA, JUVE PADRONA!

You're right I don't post very often.

Anyway next week Roma - Chievo, I'll be in Distinti Sud in Olimpico Stadium, let's hope to complete the multiplication table of 3! :p

Top Bottom