• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Marc

Something needed to stabilize that midfield, Lampard and Ramires in there had started not doing any defensive work at all. Willian is pretty offensive, not sure why you're complaining about him.

They need the ball to stick up front more than anything to me, Willian is likely going to try and beat a man rather than retain possession in good area's. Mikel doesn't really help them win the game, maybe if they were adding him to Lampard and Ramires to take over the midfield more.

I see this more as an attempt to play deeper and play counter attacking football, at home, when they should be trying to win and dominate the game.

bjaelke

What happened in the Spurs match? The camera focused on some stewards in the stands, but it was unclear what they were looking at.

What happened in the Spurs match? The camera focused on some stewards in the stands, but it was unclear what they were looking at.

My dad called me to tell me to switch over, apparently Townsend crashed into him in on of those camera pits and he was bleeding pretty badly

Top Bottom