• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

SUCK AND TWIST MY NIPPLES

iCmmiCloggTYD.gif

arkon

1. bayern gaf
2. yurt
3. wooden
4. fady
5. baco
6. quiche
7. kids
8. sal
9. wilbs
10. odd
11. football fan
12. zabo
13. hixx
14. willkiller
15. lamvda
16. rvy
17. kyoufu
18. kinan
19. freewhelin
20. omie

no order, just all the names i could remember lol

;_;

Like a dagger through the heart

noal

Banned
i dont know u :(

Well colour me shocked!

I'm still easing my way into Footy GAF and so maybe haven't had a great deal of conversations yet, a lot of shorter posts, especially as I just use my Note 2 most of the time.

Maybe I should step my game up?

Arnie

I despise Lunchbox.

I dislike Arsenal fans, but the pity prevents me from ignoring them.

It's like being assaulted by a tortoise.

Linius

1. bayern gaf
2. yurt
3. wooden
4. fady
5. baco
6. quiche
7. kids
8. sal
9. wilbs
10. odd
11. football fan
12. zabo
13. hixx
14. willkiller
15. lamvda
16. rvy
17. kyoufu
18. kinan
19. freewhelin
20. omie

no order, just all the names i could remember lol

Love you too babe

Suen

I have 3 on my ignore list, all 3 from this thread. Though 2 will be removed soon as I can be bothered.

Not #bantz related btw, I like those poster and can #bantz right back. Its something else.

Id love to see how many ignore lists I'm on. Haha I'm on pantys and he still reads my posts. Probably heaps of others too.
Reported.

why not both?

the PC brigade who gets offended by everything, from Halloween costumes to cleavage in videogame is fucking obnoxious but they're always to same so it's easy to scroll down when you see their usernames.

i also feel pity for marks, simps and stans. here's an hint: the female or male celeb you idolize couldn't give less than a fuck about you.

Blablurn

oWYx2kQ.png

i got no one. i had dortmund gaf on ignore during my china year in 2010/2011 because i couldnt stand their bantter. but since fall 2011 no one.

Blablurn

the PC brigade who gets offended by everything, from Halloween costumes to cleavage in videogame is fucking obnoxious but they're always to same so it's easy to scroll down when you see their usernames.

i also feel pity for marks, simps and stans. here's an hint: the female or male celeb you idolize couldn't give less than a fuck about you.

i dont understand that either. annoying. i agree with u.

Top Bottom