• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

arkon

reported for racism.

i'm one of the crazy ones who thinks national team football is a fuckin waste of time and takes focus from the actual football.

Club football for me too. Still I can't help but get swept up in the hype with the bigger international tournaments. I'm just looking for ways to improve that experience.

I think everyone can agree that more and longer international breaks are the way forward.

I'd put The Hitcher in there.

I haven't seen a Hitcher post in months.

Living the life, baby.

Well jel

Club football for me too. Still I can't help but get swept up in the hype with the bigger international tournaments. I'm just looking for ways to improve that experience.

I think everyone can agree that more and longer international breaks are the way forward.

Fuck off

You can pay for that one

I fucking love international tournaments tbh

Using ignore list is just bad form, there's good in everyone here. I don't think I'd want to miss a good discussion with someone just because I'm iffy about something they do.

Blablurn

NEW EMINEM SONG FEAT RIHANNA!

TODAY!

image.php

Lightning

Banned
So Flamini is out for 2-3 weeks.

all according to keikaku
Lucky Arteta only has 1 not important game in his ban for a joke red card.

Flamini will be missed against United and Dortmund though

I don't do ignore lists. I just skip the posts if users I don't really like.

Surely you have Kyoufu
and Porto-Gaf
on it?

nope. i deal with Portistas daily, why would i ignore the moist and soft ones we got here?

where is Kyoufu though. haven't seen him since Newcastle got embarassed by... shit, pick a random team, they all outclass them.

even Stoke.

Top Bottom