• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Salvadora

i also feel pity for marks, simps and stans. here's an hint: the female or male celeb you idolize couldn't give less than a fuck about you.

icGC0LlXVh2V3.gif

Clegg

I don't see what's wrong with Lunchbox.

We have him and Pool gaf have their equivalent in Hitcher.

jk <3 Hitchy baby

Lightning

Banned
KidA Seven and Sleepless are my favorite United posters.

and Clegg during transfer windows
Impossible for Clegg to be a favorite at anytime. Can't stand his posts, instantly scroll pass anything that clown posts.

Clegg and Milch are the only users here whom I really dislike. Others can wind me up every now and then but those 2 ... fuck.

For transfer windows Killer is the best by far. Especially when he goes and quotes everything from twitter during the Thiago chasing. That was awesome.

FootballFan

i got no one. i had dortmund gaf on ignore during my china year in 2010/2011 because i couldnt stand their bantter. but since fall 2011 no one.

haha thought you were Yurt before....now fell for it again and thought Milch ignored Dortmund-gaf.

edit
omfg Yurt. Kipless, stop him.

Suen

Impossible for Clegg to be a favorite at anytime. Can't stand his posts, instantly scroll pass anything that clown posts.

Clegg and Milch are the only users here whom I really dislike. Others can wind me up every now and then but those 2 ... fuck.
:lol what's wrong with Milch? Thought he was always a cool footy member.

For transfer windows Killer is the best by far. Especially when he goes and quotes everything from twitter during the Thiago chasing. That was awesome.
Loooooooooool

Cleff how you gonna let him do you like that

Lightning

Banned
:lol what's wrong with Milch? Thought he was always a cool footy member.
Milch? He bashed Arsenal way too much without any clue to what he was talking about. Constantly shitted on Ozil and when his team gets called throws his toys out of the pram like a baby. If he wants to throw shit he should at least accept it back.

FootballFan

Cleff pls.

edit
FreeWheelin you suck. haha

Elchele

Milch? He bashed Arsenal way too much without any clue to what he was talking about. Constantly shitted on Ozil and when his team gets called throws his toys out of the pram like a baby. If he wants to throw shit he should at least accept it back.

"typical german"
– Fergie

Clegg

You're just like Meus.

You don't like it when your terrible posts are called out. Come to think of it, Meus doesn't like me either.

I must be doing something right.

Arnie

But Dortmund turned Arsenal, and Ozil, into mush.

Suen

Lightning pls understand, Milch was bullied by Bayern-GAF. Arse fans showing kindness to people who bash Arsenal is how we make new lifelong supporters. We're the Jesus of the football, and no not that beauty Jorge who's too good for that cunt team Cuntfica.

Lightning

Banned
But Dortmund turned Arsenal, and Ozil, into mush.
Still another game to go. We shall have our vengance! Hopefully.

You're just like Meus.

You don't like it when your terrible posts are called out. Come to think of it, Meus doesn't like me either.

I must be doing something right.
I don't mind my posts getting called. Many users here have done that and I've taken all of it. Your blind negativity is what grates me.

I don't mind getting called out for things I post. Not at all, provided the user doing it is objective.

Top Bottom