• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

pulga

Banned
what the fuck is going on.

image.php

Arnie

Still fucking miffed at how Arsenal fans treat the Capital One Cup like it's a piece of shit.

That's like Harry Potter moaning because he has to go and visit his really friendly Auntie at half term when he'd rather stay at Hogwarts and chase the improbable dream of banging Cho Chang.

Salvadora

Still fucking miffed at how Arsenal fans treat the Capital One Cup like it's a piece of shit.

That's like Harry Potter moaning because he has to go and visit his really friendly Auntie at half term when he'd rather stay at Hogwarts and chase the improbable dream of banging Cho Chang.
I cared when we were having that discussion way back when, but now that we've drawn Mourinho's Chelsea and have injuries to everyone I'm trying not to care :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I thought you were Elsk's alt

Mumei pls.

Almunia is a beast at this level :s

I can drive a forklift

I like Jorge Jesus too

Jesus%252C+Nosso+Senhor%2521.jpg

ultima-ceia-slb.jpg

Better than Pep

about a 4th of this forum is alt accounts.

and the brass knows it.

I can't wait for World Cup 2018 so Mother Russia can beast over your puny teams, cuntrades.

I see you guys are all still pathetic.

:looooooooooooool Sviatooooooooooooooooo

It's too bad you have a big ass tag, you ain't foolin no one son.

you actually got me

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Return of the Frog

Article on Pato's situation at Corinthians:

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/...-battle-tottenham-for-pato-almost-certainly-b

Pretty sad stuff, considering he's (seemingly) finally over his injury woes. I caught a few of their games a month or so ago and he didn't really look like the same player. Wouldn't write him off though, a good pre-season (which he wouldn't have had all 2013) can do wonders, and he's still only 24. There aren't many forwards in the game more talented than him, just a case of how badly he wants to regain and surpass his previous level.

My blessing, my curse.

I still don't know who the fuck gave it to me. Not even sure what the fuck I did to deserve it :lol

Lazy ass motherfucker, English clubs should stay away from him.

Amen. Except replace 2018 with 2014. 2018 will just be the extended celebration.

U don't? lol. I always thought u were a big David Bowie fan or smth lol

A League > Russian PL

I always wondered if you actually gave a fuck about Bowie or if some mod just messed with you :p

oh damn, portuguese liga is on.

Paços v Guimarães. something to watch.

Fletcher is a class above these u21 cunts/

We won't sign anyone in January

and Adnan is destined to be with Juve

HAHAH love you bros <3

Went to Debenhams today in Shepherd's Bush, got myself some naughty shoes. So comfy.

Now I'm sitting in the pub with some mates and thinking of the hot girl next door.

I WANT TO BANG HER.

Top Bottom