• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Zabojnik

5nou1t.gif

<3

A little bit of Kosovo in my life
A little bit of Serbia by my side
A little bit of Belgium's all I need
A little bit of England's what I see
A little bit of Turkey in the sun
A little bit of Albania all night long
A little bit of United here I am
A little bit of Adnan Januzaj

Not surprised. Is Wenger ever going to beat Mourinho? Two big games at home, two losses in row, I'm affraid this isn't going to look better in the upcoming matches.

doicare

Don't worry gooner fans about getting knocked out of the cup, it means Arsenal can now concentrate on capitulating in the New Year and throwing away the league like they always do.

Meier

The U are my boys, you gunna get spanked Meier

WHAT? Mango, you've still got time to correct your shortcomings. You're gonna see a lot of this happening.

81398832-coll-football-miamis-roscoe-parrish-in-action-gettyimages.jpg

(I was a student at FSU and at this game.. that was about the only good moment that entire rainy, shitty day)

And a lot of this.

154488156.0_standard_352.0.jpg

And even more of this man making new gifable moments.

jameis-winston-is-amazing.gif

A little bit of Kosovo in my life
A little bit of Serbia by my side
A little bit of Belgium's all I need
A little bit of England's what I see
A little bit of Turkey in the sun
A little bit of Albania all night long
A little bit of United here I am
A little bit of Adnan Januzaj

This is good but it's way too long for United fans to sing it.

I like the "There's a starrrrmannnn" one, that could work.

Young was taking it so seriously at the end :lol Ordering people to close down on the throw in in the 100th minute. We were 4-0 up no thanks to him.

WHAT? Mango, you've still got time to correct your shortcomings. You're gonna see a lot of this happening.

81398832-coll-football-miamis-roscoe-parrish-in-action-gettyimages.jpg

(I was a student at FSU and at this game.. that was about the only good moment that entire rainy, shitty day)

And a lot of this.

154488156.0_standard_352.0.jpg

And even more of this man making new gifable moments.

jameis-winston-is-amazing.gif

:lol that's class

What's that guys name?

arkon

Young was taking it so seriously at the end :lol Ordering people to close down on the throw in in the 100th minute. We were 4-0 up no thanks to him.

Could have been 5. He put in a good cross which Chicharito wasted.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ray Wilkens: '''Chelsea wiped the floor with Arsenal...Slightly embarrassing for Arsenal, the way Chelsea won tonight''

Oh baby

Meier

:lol that's class

What's that guys name?

Jameis Winston. He is a redshirt freshman (that means he sat out a year and didn't play so it didn't affect his eligibility to still play for 4 years if he wanted) and is probably good enough to start for about 5 NFL teams already. Lucky for us, he has to stay in college 3 years before he can leave so he'll be back next season at a minimum. He has a good shot to win the Heisman Trophy.

Watch this video for more fun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3LUQwabjhI

There's a California Dreamin Januzaj chant out there too.

jeJibnUTJFqOL.jpg

jeJibnUTJFqOL.jpg

jeJibnUTJFqOL.jpg

Give him the 7 shirt. Fuck the new cunt next season or in 2 years that United sign.

Suen

Messi can't even score against Celta anymore. The effects from the drugs have stopped working. Soon he'll be playing in Barca B.

Top Bottom