• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

avocado is disgusting

discuss

CUqo.gif

This is just bad trolling right?

kharma45

Zaha offered up more than Young (who was decent). Well at least his final ball was a lot better. His decision making wasn't bad today either. I expected more showboating.

Young I think played better when he was swapped to the right hand side. The few occasions he does play there he seems to be less shite.

kharma45

It was good tonight too to see Lindegaard respond quickly to Snodgrass when he was down and get him into the recovery position. Quick thinking on his part to check him and then get him into it.

kharma45

I hadn't realised how ugly the UI of the PS4 was until now, Modern UI on the Xbox shits all over it from an aesthetic point of view.
Of course it's rumoured to be a buggy mess.

Hixx

WHY DOES FORMATTING THE PS3 TAKE 9 FUCKING HOURS. WHYYYYY.

Anything to do with the PS3 OS is slow as shit. It's honestly the main reason why I am excited for the new consoles as silly as it sounds. They will be quick.

Until they bring back the bloat.

I hadn't realised how ugly the UI of the PS4 was until now, Modern UI on the Xbox shits all over it from an aesthetic point of view.
Of course it's rumoured to be a buggy mess.

I will take a simple XMB over any iteration of Metro ever. And I don't even really like the XMB.

FootballFan

WHY DOES FORMATTING THE PS3 TAKE 9 FUCKING HOURS. WHYYYYY.

It's the power of the cell.

edit
I wish Sony just kept the same XMB for PS4. I really don't give a shit about fancy futuristic looking UI. I just want something simple.

Though people will disagree with me since most people seem to hate the XMB.

Suen

edit
I wish Sony just kept the same XMB for PS4. I really don't give a shit about fancy futuristic looking UI. I just want something simple.

Imagine if the UI could simply be DOS-like...

edit

sony_ken_kutaragi_playstation.jpg

Agreed. XMB may not look particularly pretty or eye-catching, but damn its functional

PS4 UI is ugly as fuck. Xbone is also ugly as fuck, I hate that shit but at least it's not quite as ugly.

What I want is something easy to navigate like the first ps3 ui, that shit worked without being flashy.

K1LLER7

Watching the United game highlights.

Adnan is amazing. He just glides past defenders so easily.

Could improve on getting into the box a bit more but, that'll come with more games.

kharma45

Hope SSD prices come down a bit in the next 4-6 months. I'd very much like to equip my future PS4 with one.

I had hoped they'd have equipped these consoles with a small flash drive to store the OS on.

PS4 UI is ugly as fuck. Xbone is also ugly as fuck, I hate that shit but at least it's not quite as ugly.

What I want is something easy to navigate like the first ps3 ui, that shit worked without being flashy.

Xbox One UI seems more flexible than the 360s so you'll likely be able to just pin the stuff you want to the main bit and forget about the rest.

FootballFan

I don't know what I'm looking at in those pics kharma posted lol. I really don't haha.

Anyone have a video? Where is the friends list? The video section? The music? The pictures? etc.

how about bubbles like on the Vita(which is better than both from what I've seen)

That is possibly the ugliest UI i've ever seen. I was nearly vomiting upon seeing it the first time, made me feel ill. How anyone at Sony could give that the thumbs up I don't know, whoever did it (and I assume it was one deranged person because ... Look at it) deserved to be thumbed himself.

I don't even care if it works well, I don't want anything that ugly in my consoles.

K1LLER7

Zaha looked good in todays game. He's improved from pre-season, less show boating and better crossing delivery.

Hopefully his finishing has improved from Welbeck standards.

Top Bottom